Small Batch Vendors vs Bigger Operations

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Kyle4434
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Small Batch Vendors vs Bigger Operations

Post by Kyle4434 »

Just some notes from a noob who finally ordered from a small batch vendor. Was going to just review the two whites I recieved from Mitra Man but they started kicking in so I went broader...lol.

The good thing about ordering from a small batch vendor is that their communication is excellent. Not just thru email but also on mewe and discord chat. Mitra man, Applacian, Rhino, fused flora, smiley I believe a few others have various people in the chatroom quality testing burns to compare notes so that they only send the best of the best of their stock. That is amazing!

With the bigger op vendors they have employees and a ton going on so you just have to trust they are quality testing behind the scenes. I mean they probably are, (the PMD from Botanical Bunny is ridiculous FIRE A+++) mistakes happen yes, but it's not like the CEO of Sony tests all his stereos and hangs out in a chat room to discuss each stereo before and after he sends out. But yes with the small batch vendors hanging out and discussing their kratoms all week long it is 99% guaranteed you are getting fire.. and with the others burning the same batches as you.. it's just a win win as far what to expect in whichever burn you go with.


Both are good.. bunk batches happen.. I order from both Big OP and small batch... so in summary... I dunno what the point of this was..lol.. hopefully you got something out of it.

Just a few notes I have witnessed in this most excellent kratom community!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Small Batch Vendors vs Bigger Operations

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Kyle4434 wrote: Was going to just review the two whites I recieved from Mitra Man but they started kicking in so I went broader...lol.
Nice review bro! Can I get A witness!! Tell it like it izzzz :P

Seriously. We as a community need to support small batch vendors, at least those who setup a business in Social Media group.. I'm not big on Chat Rooms that's a little too small lol but.. Mewe has been OK, so far anyway they are not banning kratom like Facebook :roll: There was talk of setting up a Multi Vendor portal on a Wordpress site, but right now Mewe is good!

People should be aware the AKA and KCPA 'Regulation' is going state by state... As soon as 1 Mewe vendor gets charged or sued, then all will disappear probably overnight :?
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Post Reply