Page 1 of 1
Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:23 am
by Spencemastaflex
I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:40 am
by CatfatherB
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:17 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:29 pm
by CatfatherB
Yep...
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:27 pm
by RumRunner
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:12 pm
by twoarmedjack
RumRunner wrote:Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Just curious, why not? Just joined here today so excuse the ignorance.
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:57 pm
by Spencemastaflex
RumRunner wrote:Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:20 pm
by brave777
Spencemastaflex wrote:RumRunner wrote:Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
You must of read some old reviews, quality has dropped for socal, its kratom alright but only if you want to save the extra 5$ or 15$ dolor's on a kilo then worth the buy. There is tons of above average leaf here over socal. Unless you on a very low budget then socal would fit perfect for you.
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 pm
by RumRunner
Spencemastaflex wrote:RumRunner wrote:Spencemastaflex wrote:I've heard so many people talk about them but can't find their website anywhere.
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:47 pm
by acejestyr15
RumRunner wrote:
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?[/quote]
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?[/quote]
After their huge recall and lawsuit and such they had to make big changes....
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:41 pm
by CatfatherB
acejestyr15 wrote:RumRunner wrote:
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?[/quote]
After their huge recall and lawsuit and such they had to make big changes....[/quote]
Same with Herbal Salvation, another popular vendor that Kratom Korner endorses... after quality took a dive, salmonella recalls...they started going by Viable Solutions and now sell a product called NODZILLA.

Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:57 am
by RumRunner
CatfatherB wrote:acejestyr15 wrote:RumRunner wrote:
You didn't hear anyone here talk about them.
Well, yeah I think I have. Why would you say that?
Why would a successful company move 3000 miles and change their name?
After their huge recall and lawsuit and such they had to make big changes....[/quote]
Same with Herbal Salvation, another popular vendor that Kratom Korner endorses... [/quote]
Vendor sponsorship. It’s like the family with the crazy uncle no one wants to talk about.
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:42 pm
by Payshince
With ALL the fire vendors out there why would you bother with them?
Re: Where do I find SoCal kratom?
Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:52 pm
by Payshince
People dont talk about “SoCal” on here basically what one meant by comment above. Maybe they did once upon a time but don’t really anymore
That’s amateur leaf OP
Ask around...