Where to buy Hirsuta

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

Anyone know of any good vendors to buy Hirsuta?

Looking for something to help during tolerance breaks.
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by FireK »

Smiley has had some in the past and I know some MEWE vendors like Soul, Leaves of Eden, Heaven Leaf have stocked it
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!! :lol:

Let us know how it works for you though... ;)
IndigoBlue24
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 35
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:09 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by IndigoBlue24 »

CatfatherB wrote:Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!! :lol:

Let us know how it works for you though... ;)
What is MeWe?
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

IndigoBlue24 wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!! :lol:

Let us know how it works for you though... ;)
What is MeWe?
It's another social media platform...a few kratom groups there....
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by Greyfeather »

IndigoBlue24 wrote:
CatfatherB wrote:Seems like quite a few people on MeWe were recently raving about these quality Hirsutas that were available....only to discover that Kratom was basically useless for up to a week after....
I think I'll pass on that!!! :lol:

Let us know how it works for you though... ;)
What is MeWe?
I signed up and entered the platform (chat space?). But after that I really didn't know what to do. No disrespect to anyone, but I felt as though I had just walked into some kind of advertising/billboard nightmare. Ads everywhere? Some convos going on about which I had zero ability to relate. Maybe I just need more exposure and practice.

When I hear that someone is selling on MeWe only I kinda feel like I'm sneaking around a back alley looking for a dealer :lol: Yeah, I know: stupid.
fusedflora
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by fusedflora »

I can help :)
Andersoncraper
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by Andersoncraper »

:?: I would lovee to read some sort of paper that hirsuta actually works. Could be just like it could be just another snake oil. Same with akumma (sp?). It is supposed to help with withdrawals but are they real true benefits to it or is it just pseudoscience.?? Good luck getting any actual scientific information about it when we can barely find the funds to research kratom itself. :ugeek:
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

Andersoncraper wrote::?: I would lovee to read some sort of paper that hirsuta actually works. Could be just like it could be just another snake oil. Same with akumma (sp?). It is supposed to help with withdrawals but are they real true benefits to it or is it just pseudoscience.?? Good luck getting any actual scientific information about it when we can barely find the funds to research kratom itself. :ugeek:

Fused Flora has some excellent akuamma extract, works very well when adding a little to your leaf..
Or replacing a night time dose. My wife has pretty bad back pain and says that his akuamma seed extract helps her immensely...I've purchased several bags from him...highly recommend you give Fused Flora a try!! :D
Andersoncraper
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by Andersoncraper »

I think I will. He already has that great deal on splits. I just have no idea what kind of kratom to pick since he does 10/10 way splits
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

Andersoncraper wrote:I think I will. He already has that great deal on splits. I just have no idea what kind of kratom to pick since he does 10/10 way splits
Check the reviews, he carries a quality product...he's one vendor I would let him pick an order for me, I have just blind ordered before and been impressed with the quality! 8-)
KratoMan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by KratoMan »

I can highly Recommend Your Botanical Garden. I mix Hirsuta & Javanica when I need a Kratom Break. I also sometimes add some S&V to the Hirsuta & Javanica. I think that would make an Excellent Blend to Sell for Kratom Tolerance Breaks.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

KratoMan wrote:I can highly Recommend Your Botanical Garden. I mix Hirsuta & Javanica when I need a Kratom Break. I also sometimes add some S&V to the Hirsuta & Javanica. I think that would make an Excellent Blend to Sell for Kratom Tolerance Breaks.

Do you find that Hirsuta messes with your kratom effects for a few days after taking it for an extended period...quite a few people have reported this? :geek:
KratoMan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by KratoMan »

I can't attest to that because I don't take it for any Extended Periods.

Like How would it Mess with with Kratom's Effects? Lessen The Effects have less mood lift, energy or motivation?
KratoMan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by KratoMan »

I don't buy Enough of it to take it long enough to mess with Kratom I guess.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

Yeah, quite a few on MeWe reported after taking a Hirsuta break for a week, they couldn't achieve any kratom effects for up to like 5 days afterward...this was recently but I've heard the same thing before..there's probably a build up of some antagonistic alkoloids or something? Maybe someone here had an explanation...Shaun from Fused Flora may have an answer for this? :geek:
KratoMan
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:26 am

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by KratoMan »

Yes I can see that after Taking it for a Solid Week. I never take Hirsuta more than 2 days in a row because it is closely related to Kratom as is Javanica. Just like you have to Rotate plain leaf strains you should be rotating different Alternatives as well like Hirsuta, Javanica, S&V, Akuamma, Passion Flower, Kava etc.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by CatfatherB »

Does anyone have any recommendations for some "quality" stem and vein... preferably a batch that has fairly okay effects taken by itself? :geek:
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: Where to buy Hirsuta

Post by FartBlaster »

I took hirsuta for like 8 days straight twice a day and ya it stops kratom from working for like a week. It just feels like it is barely working.
Post Reply