Page 1 of 1
Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:14 am
by KratomAdvocateMO
I ordered from sosa speciosa and it has been 3 days and i havent recieved any tracking or anything. The money has been taken out of my bank. I am not very happy. Anyone else having any issues
Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:18 am
by acejestyr15
KratomAdvocateMO wrote:I ordered from sosa speciosa and it has been 3 days and i havent recieved any tracking or anything. The money has been taken out of my bank. I am not very happy. Anyone else having any issues
It is all over some other threads already that Ben at SOSA has been quite sick apparently.....
Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:21 am
by KratomAdvocateMO
But he took my money and didnt send me an order????. I understand he is sick but why take my money then??? Tell me that
Re: Sosa Speciosa! Need help!
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:49 am
by CatfatherB
If you go to SOSA's home page he explains this...i take it that he got slammed with orders and is packing them in the order received..he says if you haven't received a response..you will today
