What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

I’m getting a 5 split HALF kilo soon and wondering what strains I should get! I’ve currently tried Gold Borneo, Red JK, and Red Horn. I’m looking for something with a great mood lift (take kratom for anxiety) that doesn’t make you edgy or anxious. I got all reds for that reason but I wanted to try a green and/or white this go around. I was thinking of the chocolate bent as well. Anyways, let me know some suggestions! I don’t take kratom for pain so it doesn’t have to be good for pain. I just take it for the mood boost and anxiety. I can never really tell what strains are “slow” or “fast” so if you guys can give your opinion on what strains are fast or slow, that’d be very much appreciated!
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by KurtisCards »

how did the gold borneo make you feel? I bought some of that because people said it had great mood lift, but i honestly experienced nothing. dose was 3.5 grams, dont know if that was too much or not enough.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by brave777 »

KurtisCards wrote:how did the gold borneo make you feel? I bought some of that because people said it had great mood lift, but i honestly experienced nothing. dose was 3.5 grams, dont know if that was too much or not enough.

not enough, mine was 5 or 6 grams. try that and see how it goes.
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Quercus »

You might also try asking the MitraMan, himself. He's never steered me wrong and I've asked him several times for recommendations.
User avatar
Madvillain626
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:00 am
Location: Altadena, CA

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Madvillain626 »

I can vouch for the yellow md, it's exactly what you're looking for. My order just came in on Thursday. 9/10 would cop more

The red Thai is also great stuff. I love a good Thai and this is primo stuff 9/10

Saving the gold Borneo for after my break 8-)
User avatar
psychonaut
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by psychonaut »

MitMan's Premium MD (Green) for me hits the sweet spot for warm, fuzzy, feel-good. Just reordered some more.
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

KurtisCards wrote:how did the gold borneo make you feel? I bought some of that because people said it had great mood lift, but i honestly experienced nothing. dose was 3.5 grams, dont know if that was too much or not enough.
It’s nothing stand out but I liked it. I definitely did experience a mood lift though. My dose was 6 grams
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

Madvillain626 wrote:I can vouch for the yellow md, it's exactly what you're looking for. My order just came in on Thursday. 9/10 would cop more

The red Thai is also great stuff. I love a good Thai and this is primo stuff 9/10

Saving the gold Borneo for after my break 8-)
I haven’t ordered a yellow in a year or more. I always just go with whites. What would you say is the difference for his strains? I was going to go with white but might have to try a yellow
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

psychonaut wrote:MitMan's Premium MD (Green) for me hits the sweet spot for warm, fuzzy, feel-good. Just reordered some more.
Heard a lot about this one. Definitely going to order it and try it. Is it the best green?
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

Quercus wrote:You might also try asking the MitraMan, himself. He's never steered me wrong and I've asked him several times for recommendations.
I might just do that. Based on your experience, what are YOUR favorite strains?
oohger
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:10 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by oohger »

been digging White Kapuas and White Jong Kong that MM recommended. Both gr8 on their own or mixed with anything.
davidisgoliath
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by davidisgoliath »

I love his Green Hulu Kapuas and Green Jong Kong and Green Malay. Excellent I recently got his new Red Horn and Red Elephant though and I'm shocked that it's not hitting for me at all. Neither is his Gold Borneo. I'm sure alot has to do w/my tolerance. But he is a great vendor and easy to deal with.
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

oohger wrote:been digging White Kapuas and White Jong Kong that MM recommended. Both gr8 on their own or mixed with anything.
Do you find these really stimulating?
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyson6ix »

davidisgoliath wrote:I love his Green Hulu Kapuas and Green Jong Kong and Green Malay. Excellent I recently got his new Red Horn and Red Elephant though and I'm shocked that it's not hitting for me at all. Neither is his Gold Borneo. I'm sure alot has to do w/my tolerance. But he is a great vendor and easy to deal with.
I do like the horn and Borneo but I have yet to try his green strains. Do you find that his greens are really relaxing or stimulating?
davidisgoliath
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by davidisgoliath »

I couldn't really tell man. I just know his greens are good.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyfeather »

Lol, I never thought I would be writing a post like this one - a "mood boost" rec.(because that isn't what I really look for in kratom). But I kept reading about "euphoria" and "mood boost" for a year and someone recommended this one, so I ordered some Green Maeng Da from Mitra Man two months ago.

In the interest of "personal growth" (or just FEELING GOOD, lol) I cracked it open yesterday, measured a 1 gram serving and went on with my business.

It did not take long. My depression has been deemed "untreatable" but, call it mood lift or whatever... I actually felt happy and positive about the world. And my anxiety (which is almost crippling) was smoothed over so much that I am side-eyeing my meds.

I did the same today and instead of hiding in my house, I did yard work and made plans for the week that did not involve avoiding troublesome people.

My only caution is - don't take too much at once. For me, I think that 1 gram was still too much, but then I have never done 'greens only.'

I would recommend his Green Maeng Da absolutely. It's a fairly dependable "strain" and if it doesn't suit you, you can easily trade it.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by brave777 »

Greyfeather wrote:Lol, I never thought I would be writing a post like this one - a "mood boost" rec.(because that isn't what I really look for in kratom). But I kept reading about "euphoria" and "mood boost" for a year and someone recommended this one, so I ordered some Green Maeng Da from Mitra Man two months ago.

In the interest of "personal growth" (or just FEELING GOOD, lol) I cracked it open yesterday, measured a 1 gram serving and went on with my business.

It did not take long. My depression has been deemed "untreatable" but, call it mood lift or whatever... I actually felt happy and positive about the world. And my anxiety (which is almost crippling) was smoothed over so much that I am side-eyeing my meds.

I did the same today and instead of hiding in my house, I did yard work and made plans for the week that did not involve avoiding troublesome people.

My only caution is - don't take too much at once. For me, I think that 1 gram was still too much, but then I have never done 'greens only.'

I would recommend his Green Maeng Da absolutely. It's a fairly dependable "strain" and if it doesn't suit you, you can easily trade it.

Wait you never done greens??? Do you know how many good greens there is and they not fast at all?? some even perfect mids where you want to go out and you get benefit of pain re leaf with nice slight euphoria chill. But wow 1 gram i have a feeling i wouldn't feel anything from it. what's your max dose, if you dont mind me asking?
Kratom user since 2014!
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyfeather »

Hey brave!

Wait you never done greens??? Do you know how many good greens there is and they not fast at all?? some even perfect mids where you want to go out and you get benefit of pain re leaf with nice slight euphoria chill. But wow 1 gram i have a feeling i wouldn't feel anything from it. what's your max dose, if you dont mind me asking?

No, I have never dosed a green only. Starting from the age of 13 my anxiety was so severe that I could barely swallow food (dysphagia?). For two years I could barely even swallow my own saliva. I know that sounds bizarre, but I grew up in the middle of nowhere with a mother who was able to keep what she was doing to me a secret. I tried to reach out, but children were not "precious" or "special" in the 1970s. If there was a problem in a family, it was the child's fault.

I won't share the rest. It's TMI and gross. I was BRAVE AF all of my life to compensate. But a day comes when the 'medical professionals, lol' show you their lames asses and you realized you are on your own. You get older, aren't "cute" anymore and if you don't have hella money, family or influence FEAR

If you are lucky (thank you Double M), you realize maybe you have to start from the very beginning: What's going on? How did this happen? What can I do?

It was really scary to use something "stimulating" or euphoric without a Red to keep me calm. But even after nearly a year, we can still be a 'beginner', yeah? My max dose for a Red was 8g. I threw up. I can't handle more than 5 or 6 g of anything. Tomorrow I want to feel 'positive' without waning to run a mile :o , so I'll dose one half a gram. It's still scary - knowing that my 98 lb. body can take down a small tree with a chainsaw, but knowing I might hurt myself doing that. So I want to take it slow. The thing that surprised me most was that a "green" could help my pain. Wow! All in all, I haven't felt 'powerful' in a long time. Where I live, people do NOT like powerful women. Even other women will bury your light if they can.

I tell myself "We are all children, still. This innocent part of us cares about others." For sure. But there are also people who are EVIL AF. They wear white hats, but they will throw you under the bus. And if you are a teacher or are in contact with young folks, don't abandon those kids. Believe what they say :cry:
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by brave777 »

Greyfeather wrote:Hey brave!

Wait you never done greens??? Do you know how many good greens there is and they not fast at all?? some even perfect mids where you want to go out and you get benefit of pain re leaf with nice slight euphoria chill. But wow 1 gram i have a feeling i wouldn't feel anything from it. what's your max dose, if you dont mind me asking?

No, I have never dosed a green only. Starting from the age of 13 my anxiety was so severe that I could barely swallow food (dysphagia?). For two years I could barely even swallow my own saliva. I know that sounds bizarre, but I grew up in the middle of nowhere with a mother who was able to keep what she was doing to me a secret. I tried to reach out, but children were not "precious" or "special" in the 1970s. If there was a problem in a family, it was the child's fault.

I won't share the rest. It's TMI and gross. I was BRAVE AF all of my life to compensate. But a day comes when the 'medical professionals, lol' show you their lames asses and you realized you are on your own. You get older, aren't "cute" anymore and if you don't have hella money, family or influence FEAR

If you are lucky (thank you Double M), you realize maybe you have to start from the very beginning: What's going on? How did this happen? What can I do?

It was really scary to use something "stimulating" or euphoric without a Red to keep me calm. But even after nearly a year, we can still be a 'beginner', yeah? My max dose for a Red was 8g. I threw up. I can't handle more than 5 or 6 g of anything. Tomorrow I want to feel 'positive' without waning to run a mile :o , so I'll dose one half a gram. It's still scary - knowing that my 98 lb. body can take down a small tree with a chainsaw, but knowing I might hurt myself doing that. So I want to take it slow. The thing that surprised me most was that a "green" could help my pain. Wow! All in all, I haven't felt 'powerful' in a long time. Where I live, people do NOT like powerful women. Even other women will bury your light if they can.

I tell myself "We are all children, still. This innocent part of us cares about others." For sure. But there are also people who are EVIL AF. They wear white hats, but they will throw you under the bus. And if you are a teacher or are in contact with young folks, don't abandon those kids. Believe what they say :cry:
Wow what a story... its crazy but seems everyone got some wild closet skeleton stories. Come to think i was very lucky to born where i did. Parents still together and not divorced. If something i was the one who bullied few people in school but a mild bully most times kept everything to my self but if someone wanted to go bathroom or after school to fight, never said no and accepted the challenge. Once for no reason some guy wanted to fight me in middle school and i said yes, it ended half an hour fight and everyone was watching until security arrived. Ah good old days, and when i was sitting in principal office he and i both had black eyes on both of our eyes with some blood. waiting for our parents to pick us up. Well i am glad you found first love for greens, also not all greens are fast so might look around explore, you might find some more gems. At least you dont have worry about 1970's again.
Kratom user since 2014!
Mallen512000
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:14 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Mallen512000 »

I so know how you feel with the anxiety and fear. I too only got reds because I was afraid of the stimulation of other strains. I tried a couple of STH greens and it’s been great. It lets me lead a more normal happy GO lucky life. The boost is awesome, I feel like it’s a natural anti-depressant. I put my klonopin aside a few months ago, I was taking 3-4 a day! My anxiety and panic goes back to high school so kratom is definitely a life changer for me!! I haven’t tried MitraMan but I’ve had great results with STH-Secret Smile and Happy Hippo-Happy Hippo I. I’d like to order some Mitra tho based on these responses! Thanks
blondlebanon
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:26 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by blondlebanon »

My prefences so far;
1.Green Jongkong - slow
2.Premium MD - good anytime
3.White Jongkong - mid white
4.Yellow MD - good but not consistant
5.Red Elephant..
All great leaf, kilo well worth it.
Better Red Elephant at Treasure House Botanicals without a doubt. Still good red.
User avatar
psychonaut
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by psychonaut »

Greyfeather wrote:Lol, I never thought I would be writing a post like this one - a "mood boost" rec.(because that isn't what I really look for in kratom). But I kept reading about "euphoria" and "mood boost" for a year and someone recommended this one, so I ordered some Green Maeng Da from Mitra Man two months ago.

In the interest of "personal growth" (or just FEELING GOOD, lol) I cracked it open yesterday, measured a 1 gram serving and went on with my business.

It did not take long. My depression has been deemed "untreatable" but, call it mood lift or whatever... I actually felt happy and positive about the world. And my anxiety (which is almost crippling) was smoothed over so much that I am side-eyeing my meds.

I did the same today and instead of hiding in my house, I did yard work and made plans for the week that did not involve avoiding troublesome people.

My only caution is - don't take too much at once. For me, I think that 1 gram was still too much, but then I have never done 'greens only.'

I would recommend his Green Maeng Da absolutely. It's a fairly dependable "strain" and if it doesn't suit you, you can easily trade it.
Thanks for expressing this. I identify with so much of what you wrote here. I completely agree about MitMan's Green MD. It has a very similar effect on me. Just received my restock last week and added some Green Jong Kong and Elephant Red neither of which I've tried before. Trying the Green JK this morning. Hope you have a happy day.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Greyson6ix wrote:I’m getting a 5 split HALF kilo soon and wondering what strains I should get! I’ve currently tried Gold Borneo, Red JK, and Red Horn. I’m looking for something with a great mood lift (take kratom for anxiety) that doesn’t make you edgy or anxious. I got all reds for that reason but I wanted to try a green and/or white this go around. I was thinking of the chocolate bent as well. Anyways, let me know some suggestions! I don’t take kratom for pain so it doesn’t have to be good for pain. I just take it for the mood boost and anxiety. I can never really tell what strains are “slow” or “fast” so if you guys can give your opinion on what strains are fast or slow, that’d be very much appreciated!


Bro, let me tell you, I just ordered from them, got a bunch of stuff and by far my favorite is the gold maeng da. I'm not normally a MD guy but this was FIRE. It was kind of a mid spec, not slow not fast but great mood lift I also was extremely fond of the gold Borneo which was more or less the same kind of thing. I also grabbed their green kapuas which was very good mood lift, the white Kali is a little faster, and the chocolate bentuangie was amazing, a very pain relieving put you to sleep kind of strain. I was so impressed by his communication as well!
iTzNERV
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 12:31 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by iTzNERV »

blondlebanon wrote:My prefences so far;
1.Green Jongkong - slow
2.Premium MD - good anytime
3.White Jongkong - mid white
4.Yellow MD - good but not consistant
5.Red Elephant..
All great leaf, kilo well worth it.
Better Red Elephant at Treasure House Botanicals without a doubt. Still good red.
I absolutely love mitramans red elephant but i never had treasure house. Which batch number red elephant is better?
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by eddiemandy1 »

Greyfeather wrote:Hey brave!

Wait you never done greens??? Do you know how many good greens there is and they not fast at all?? some even perfect mids where you want to go out and you get benefit of pain re leaf with nice slight euphoria chill. But wow 1 gram i have a feeling i wouldn't feel anything from it. what's your max dose, if you dont mind me asking?

No, I have never dosed a green only. Starting from the age of 13 my anxiety was so severe that I could barely swallow food (dysphagia?). For two years I could barely even swallow my own saliva. I know that sounds bizarre, but I grew up in the middle of nowhere with a mother who was able to keep what she was doing to me a secret. I tried to reach out, but children were not "precious" or "special" in the 1970s. If there was a problem in a family, it was the child's fault.

I won't share the rest. It's TMI and gross. I was BRAVE AF all of my life to compensate. But a day comes when the 'medical professionals, lol' show you their lames asses and you realized you are on your own. You get older, aren't "cute" anymore and if you don't have hella money, family or influence FEAR

If you are lucky (thank you Double M), you realize maybe you have to start from the very beginning: What's going on? How did this happen? What can I do?




It was really scary to use something "stimulating" or euphoric without a Red to keep me calm. But even after nearly a year, we can still be a 'beginner', yeah? My max dose for a Red was 8g. I threw up. I can't handle more than 5 or 6 g of anything. Tomorrow I want to feel 'positive' without waning to run a mile :o , so I'll dose one half a gram. It's still scary - knowing that my 98 lb. body can take down a small tree with a chainsaw, but knowing I might hurt myself doing that. So I want to take it slow. The thing that surprised me most was that a "green" could help my pain. Wow! All in all, I haven't felt 'powerful' in a long time. Where I live, people do NOT like powerful women. Even other women will bury your light if they can.

I tell myself "We are all children, still. This innocent part of us cares about others." For sure. But there are also people who are EVIL AF. They wear white hats, but they will throw you under the bus. And if you are a teacher or are in contact with young folks, don't abandon those kids. Believe what they say :cry:


Oh my heart goes out to you, so sorry that you had to ever go through something like that. I have 4 kiddos and they are my world and couldn't imagine hurting them in anyway. SO happy that you have found something that is giving you confidence!!!
zachdank
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by zachdank »

davidisgoliath wrote:I love his Green Hulu Kapuas and Green Jong Kong and Green Malay. Excellent I recently got his new Red Horn and Red Elephant though and I'm shocked that it's not hitting for me at all. Neither is his Gold Borneo. I'm sure alot has to do w/my tolerance. But he is a great vendor and easy to deal with.
Im a little late to this party lol. Just got on here to search if any recent customers got he Red Elephant and Red Horn from Mitra. I got a key couple weeks ago split with White JK, Green JK, Yellow Maeng Da, PMD, and the Red Elephant and Red Horn. Im a huge fan of Reds so i let Mitraman know that when i ordered and let him do his thing and guide me with his choosing on the order. Im definitely a trusting person. Especially with peeps who run their own small businesses because i run my own and understand the importance of customer service and delivering the highest quality product possible. Well i can say Mitra has 9.5/10 customer service. Wish i could say the same about my order. I ordered from him after spending days on end reading countless reviews all over the place. Came to the conclusion that Mitra was by far my best bet on getting quality leaf. Thought something was wrong with me from not getting barely any affects at all from the Red Horn. I mean Nothing. Ive hit it with varying doses for the last couple weeks on and off with no luck :( The Red Elephant was the strain i was super excited to get after the reviews i read. Its nothing what i expected but for sure better than the Red horn. It has some decent pain killing affect and helps me a little with my severe anxiety. So im not terribly bummed on the Red Elephant but not too excited either.
Now the Yellow Maeng Da was different story all together. It was so good i wish my entire Kilo would have been the Yellow maeng da and i woulda been VERY happy. That was top notch kratom for me.
The PMD and both JKs were about average for what im used too. The key i had before this last one was from Sosa and it was one of my favorite keys yet. But Mitras Yellow md was right up there with Sosas. Too bad Sosa fell of for a bit lately. Couldn't even get an email back trying to order from him the last couple days ;)
Got some Denette615 on the way now im excited to try out. That guy is also cool as hell to deal with. Top top notch customer service :D
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Greyfeather »

Im a little late to this party lol
I think I must have missed the party completely!

I ordered a few greens from MitraMAn in..... January? But I'm pretty sure that I didn't have to go through MeWe. That platform is kinda confusing for me. I could have sworn he had his own website then. Am I wrong? I really like his leaf so if I have to reach him that way I guess I'll have to.

Until then, can anyone tell me what he charges for a kilo? I only bought 100g (and it was reasonable)
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Greyfeather wrote: I ordered a few greens from MitraMAn in..... January? But I'm pretty sure that I didn't have to go through MeWe. That platform is kinda confusing for me. I could have sworn he had his own website then. Am I wrong? I really like his leaf so if I have to reach him that way I guess I'll have to.

Until then, can anyone tell me what he charges for a kilo? I only bought 100g (and it was reasonable)
Website: https://mitraman.com/menu/
Kilo is currently &87 (EDIT - this includes shipping)
User avatar
psychonaut
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 33
Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:14 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by psychonaut »

zachdank wrote:
davidisgoliath wrote:The Red Elephant was the strain i was super excited to get after the reviews i read. Its nothing what i expected but for sure better than the Red horn. It has some decent pain killing affect and helps me a little with my severe anxiety. So im not terribly bummed on the Red Elephant but not too excited either.
Another case of what works for one doesn't work for another. I did about 4g of MitMan's Red Elephant this morning and, Wow, just like stepping in a warm shower on a cold day. This is from an order that I received about two weeks ago, no batch number on package. It's been good every time I've taken it but today was superb.
AnnieT
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by AnnieT »

I've wanted to try some new MM strains. Any strains in particular would you guys recommend? I've ordered yellow MD, green JK, green kapuas, green PMD, gold borneo, red MD, and I think that's it. So far I've especially liked the yellow MD and green JK. Those have become my go-tos. I'm still wanting to try some others, so I'm curious what everyone else's favorites are. I was thinking of trying the a Thai or Bali. How have these been? Thanks for any guidance!
FireK
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Exalted Kratomite (Rank 7)
Posts: 833
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:32 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by FireK »

Ive liked the green and red thai both have mid to midfast energy....for slower reds I like Sumatra and elephant....for faster I like white JK
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by Jada1472 »

I ended up going with the yellow MD, gold Borneo, red MD and premium MD. Now that I type that out it’s not a very creative order—and it’s too MD heavy—but based on my research all these came highly recommended
zachdank
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 213
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:05 pm

Re: What strains should I get from MitraMan?

Post by zachdank »

Jada1472 wrote:I ended up going with the yellow MD, gold Borneo, red MD and premium MD. Now that I type that out it’s not a very creative order—and it’s too MD heavy—but based on my research all these came highly recommended
Well if you get the same batch of Yellow MD that i had at the beginning of March get ready to be very happy. One of the top 3 burns ive had.
Post Reply