Page 1 of 1

Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:46 pm
by Greyson6ix
I know they use to be amazing but what about now? Haven’t ordered from them in idk how long. What about canopy as well? Haven’t placed an order with canopy since I found Lucky and Mitra

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:29 pm
by BallzDeep9
Herbal RVA does customer support on Facebook group, read reviews there, NO question it's still very good w/ large selection at lowest prices of any USA vendor.. Helps to know what your looking for, or read reviews carefully.. super Low price means a range of quality some decent batches & some very average. For noobs its a no-brainer, save money & buy Herbal RVA 8-)

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:17 pm
by KurtisCards
The last few things i bought from them (over a year ago mind you) were really good.

specifically Green Jong Kong, Wild Green.

Haven't bought from them in a while because i have been jumping on all the hype trains around here lol

Which in all reality is just as effective as buying random strains from random vendors. most stuff people say is fire, i don't feel. unless they are taking like 5 or 6 grams or something.

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:08 am
by Andersoncraper
I'm thinking about buying a 4 way split kilo from RVA. Is there PMD or PMD2 still good as it was? Are there any other suggestions about what to get? I remember their white MD and gold Bali used to be pretty good. Even though they aren't as popular as they once were they still the potential of having good leaf. 8-) I'd also be interested if mystic island made a bounce back and had good leaf again :P

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:25 pm
by KurtisCards
if i was gonna buy anything from them, it would be the PMD.

Really wish they had there bent in stock :( thats always a great one to.

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:46 pm
by Drewbie
I have been using them off and on inbetween other vendors for the past year and a half.
There have been some orders that are mediocre, but never bad.
I just received a split kilo last wednesday, and it was better then average. The best I've gotten from them in a while. I ordered green big bang, green hulu, white bali, and wild red. I was surprised that the wild red worked for me, reds usually dont. Stand outs were green big bang and the white bali.
Pull the trigger.

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:15 am
by KratoMan
Their PMD have always been good. There have been a few strains that have been Mediocre but it's hard to beat the Price.

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 pm
by Greyson6ix
Drewbie wrote:I have been using them off and on inbetween other vendors for the past year and a half.
There have been some orders that are mediocre, but never bad.
I just received a split kilo last wednesday, and it was better then average. The best I've gotten from them in a while. I ordered green big bang, green hulu, white bali, and wild red. I was surprised that the wild red worked for me, reds usually dont. Stand outs were green big bang and the white bali.
Pull the trigger.
I might have to get some next go around. It’s definitely better quality than a smoke shop’s right?

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:07 pm
by Drewbie
Yes for sure. Like most of the other comments point out, it's the right price, and a very reputable vendor. I like em!

Re: Is Herbal RVA still good?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:44 am
by KratoMan
Yes Definitely better than any smoke shop or head shop. Their Kratom probably sits in the store for up to a year sometimes before somebody buys it. None of the head shops have Kratom that are Fresh & the Prices are just Astronomical.