What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyson6ix »

As we all know, some good quality kratom can make you jittery and anxious. For those that are prone to this, what are some of your favorite strains from your favorite vendors that DONT have this anxious effect? I’m just curious to put some more vendors on my list to try but don’t want to waste money on leaf that is going to make me nervous and jittery. What would all of you recommend?
User avatar
KurtisCards
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 468
Joined: Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:58 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by KurtisCards »

Bentuangies usually are awesome for anxiety, and you can add it to strains that do give you that jitterey anxious feeling to smooth them out. I just ordered some benty bali from benni's, ill let you know how that works when it gets here in a few days.

the wild green from botanical bunny right now is pretty mellow, or if you can find a wild red.

reds are safer bets for relaxing/anxiolitic effects.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by brave777 »

I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Kratom user since 2014!
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by guitartodd77 »

I am really enjoying this new Green Ranah from Treasire House. Great moodlift and pain releif which slowly eases into relaxation. Great mid-spec green.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by herbalhippie »

Herbal RVA Royal Bentuangie from 2017. :D
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyfeather »

brave777 wrote:I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Yes. Adding a sedating red usually works for me too.

I have yet to get anything "jittery" from SOSA Speciosa or TFH.

I had a red Maeng Da from Liza that would probably rock most people's world :lol: but I could barely sit still for hours. Liza doesn't play :)
davidisgoliath
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:44 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by davidisgoliath »

I got some Gold Bali from 7 OHM Labs that was excellent for anxiety.
Sneakers
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Sneakers »

Personally a lot of different strains have some sort of anti-anxiety effect, but if I'm specifically looking for anxiety relief there are two standouts from Fused Flora: the gold vietnam and the bentuangie kapuas. The gold vietnam is fairly fast acting and works very well for anxiety, even in low doses. The bent kap has more of a muscle relaxant effect than the gold vietnam but is also pretty good.

Edit: Golds seem to have a lot of potential in the category of anxiety relief and I know they're not often the most popular strains....so I make it a habit whenever I place an order to make sure I add in a yellow or a gold. Ive yet to regret that decision.
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyfeather »

KurtisCards wrote:Bentuangies usually are awesome for anxiety, and you can add it to strains that do give you that jitterey anxious feeling to smooth them out. I just ordered some benty bali from benni's, ill let you know how that works when it gets here in a few days.

the wild green from botanical bunny right now is pretty mellow, or if you can find a wild red.

reds are safer bets for relaxing/anxiolitic effects.

Bents. I have had such bad luck with these. It's like the promised "end of the rainbow" pot of relaxation gold. Or Forrest Gump's box of choco Bents (lol). I "never know what I'm going to get." This added to the sad reality that it is impossible for any vendor to re-create one season's winning batch (without a lot of luck and even more work). If only kratom were like Mom's perfect chocolate chip recipe :(

I'll be very eager know how the benty bali works out!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 595
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by RumRunner »

TFH crafted heavy red knocks me out at 5 grams.
It is NOT a bent.
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyson6ix »

KurtisCards wrote:Bentuangies usually are awesome for anxiety, and you can add it to strains that do give you that jitterey anxious feeling to smooth them out. I just ordered some benty bali from benni's, ill let you know how that works when it gets here in a few days.

the wild green from botanical bunny right now is pretty mellow, or if you can find a wild red.

reds are safer bets for relaxing/anxiolitic effects.
Thanks! Do update me on benni’s. Even reds make me anxious is what I’m finding out lately. I’m not sure if it’s down to the kratom or my dosing schedule. Never got anxiety from kratom before
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyson6ix »

herbalhippie wrote:Herbal RVA Royal Bentuangie from 2017. :D
I was considering trying out some of RVA’s current stuff
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyson6ix »

Greyfeather wrote:
brave777 wrote:I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Yes. Adding a sedating red usually works for me too.

I have yet to get anything "jittery" from SOSA Speciosa or TFH.

I had a red Maeng Da from Liza that would probably rock most people's world :lol: but I could barely sit still for hours. Liza doesn't play :)
Have you found that some vendors have really stimulating kratom while some mostly sedating?
Greyson6ix
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyson6ix »

Sneakers wrote:Personally a lot of different strains have some sort of anti-anxiety effect, but if I'm specifically looking for anxiety relief there are two standouts from Fused Flora: the gold vietnam and the bentuangie kapuas. The gold vietnam is fairly fast acting and works very well for anxiety, even in low doses. The bent kap has more of a muscle relaxant effect than the gold vietnam but is also pretty good.

Edit: Golds seem to have a lot of potential in the category of anxiety relief and I know they're not often the most popular strains....so I make it a habit whenever I place an order to make sure I add in a yellow or a gold. Ive yet to regret that decision.
Strange enough, I just burned gold Borneo from Mitra and it’s giving me anxiety as it did last night. The leaf is great, it’s just that some strains give me anxiety bad
Greyfeather
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1225
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:52 pm

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Greyfeather »

Greyson6ix wrote:
Greyfeather wrote:
brave777 wrote:I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Yes. Adding a sedating red usually works for me too.

I have yet to get anything "jittery" from SOSA Speciosa or TFH.

I had a red Maeng Da from Liza that would probably rock most people's world :lol: but I could barely sit still for hours. Liza doesn't play :)
Have you found that some vendors have really stimulating kratom while some mostly sedating?
That's an interesting question. I don't think I have purchased a wide enough variety from enough vendors to give a decent opinion. The few Greens I have gotten from Mitra Man are nicely stimulating (but not jittery), whereas all of the reds from Sosa I have tried have been pretty calming. As a very loose 'rule' it seems like the Maeng Das carry a punch no matter the 'color' :?
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Post by Leaflover43 »

Dennette 615 has a beautiful Super Red Sulawesi that melts my anxiety (and pain) instantly
Post Reply