Page 1 of 1

What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:56 pm
by Greyson6ix
As we all know, some good quality kratom can make you jittery and anxious. For those that are prone to this, what are some of your favorite strains from your favorite vendors that DONT have this anxious effect? I’m just curious to put some more vendors on my list to try but don’t want to waste money on leaf that is going to make me nervous and jittery. What would all of you recommend?

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:15 pm
by KurtisCards
Bentuangies usually are awesome for anxiety, and you can add it to strains that do give you that jitterey anxious feeling to smooth them out. I just ordered some benty bali from benni's, ill let you know how that works when it gets here in a few days.

the wild green from botanical bunny right now is pretty mellow, or if you can find a wild red.

reds are safer bets for relaxing/anxiolitic effects.

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:20 pm
by brave777
I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:09 pm
by guitartodd77
I am really enjoying this new Green Ranah from Treasire House. Great moodlift and pain releif which slowly eases into relaxation. Great mid-spec green.

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:16 pm
by herbalhippie
Herbal RVA Royal Bentuangie from 2017. :D

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:34 pm
by Greyfeather
brave777 wrote:I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Yes. Adding a sedating red usually works for me too.

I have yet to get anything "jittery" from SOSA Speciosa or TFH.

I had a red Maeng Da from Liza that would probably rock most people's world :lol: but I could barely sit still for hours. Liza doesn't play :)

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 11:37 pm
by davidisgoliath
I got some Gold Bali from 7 OHM Labs that was excellent for anxiety.

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 2:22 am
by Sneakers
Personally a lot of different strains have some sort of anti-anxiety effect, but if I'm specifically looking for anxiety relief there are two standouts from Fused Flora: the gold vietnam and the bentuangie kapuas. The gold vietnam is fairly fast acting and works very well for anxiety, even in low doses. The bent kap has more of a muscle relaxant effect than the gold vietnam but is also pretty good.

Edit: Golds seem to have a lot of potential in the category of anxiety relief and I know they're not often the most popular strains....so I make it a habit whenever I place an order to make sure I add in a yellow or a gold. Ive yet to regret that decision.

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:21 am
by Greyfeather
KurtisCards wrote:Bentuangies usually are awesome for anxiety, and you can add it to strains that do give you that jitterey anxious feeling to smooth them out. I just ordered some benty bali from benni's, ill let you know how that works when it gets here in a few days.

the wild green from botanical bunny right now is pretty mellow, or if you can find a wild red.

reds are safer bets for relaxing/anxiolitic effects.

Bents. I have had such bad luck with these. It's like the promised "end of the rainbow" pot of relaxation gold. Or Forrest Gump's box of choco Bents (lol). I "never know what I'm going to get." This added to the sad reality that it is impossible for any vendor to re-create one season's winning batch (without a lot of luck and even more work). If only kratom were like Mom's perfect chocolate chip recipe :(

I'll be very eager know how the benty bali works out!

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:13 am
by RumRunner
TFH crafted heavy red knocks me out at 5 grams.
It is NOT a bent.

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:32 pm
by Greyson6ix
KurtisCards wrote:Bentuangies usually are awesome for anxiety, and you can add it to strains that do give you that jitterey anxious feeling to smooth them out. I just ordered some benty bali from benni's, ill let you know how that works when it gets here in a few days.

the wild green from botanical bunny right now is pretty mellow, or if you can find a wild red.

reds are safer bets for relaxing/anxiolitic effects.
Thanks! Do update me on benni’s. Even reds make me anxious is what I’m finding out lately. I’m not sure if it’s down to the kratom or my dosing schedule. Never got anxiety from kratom before

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:33 pm
by Greyson6ix
herbalhippie wrote:Herbal RVA Royal Bentuangie from 2017. :D
I was considering trying out some of RVA’s current stuff

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:35 pm
by Greyson6ix
Greyfeather wrote:
brave777 wrote:I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Yes. Adding a sedating red usually works for me too.

I have yet to get anything "jittery" from SOSA Speciosa or TFH.

I had a red Maeng Da from Liza that would probably rock most people's world :lol: but I could barely sit still for hours. Liza doesn't play :)
Have you found that some vendors have really stimulating kratom while some mostly sedating?

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:36 pm
by Greyson6ix
Sneakers wrote:Personally a lot of different strains have some sort of anti-anxiety effect, but if I'm specifically looking for anxiety relief there are two standouts from Fused Flora: the gold vietnam and the bentuangie kapuas. The gold vietnam is fairly fast acting and works very well for anxiety, even in low doses. The bent kap has more of a muscle relaxant effect than the gold vietnam but is also pretty good.

Edit: Golds seem to have a lot of potential in the category of anxiety relief and I know they're not often the most popular strains....so I make it a habit whenever I place an order to make sure I add in a yellow or a gold. Ive yet to regret that decision.
Strange enough, I just burned gold Borneo from Mitra and it’s giving me anxiety as it did last night. The leaf is great, it’s just that some strains give me anxiety bad

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:58 pm
by Greyfeather
Greyson6ix wrote:
Greyfeather wrote:
brave777 wrote:I sometimes add some heavy red if i feel like the white is becoming to fast, never fails to balance.
Yes. Adding a sedating red usually works for me too.

I have yet to get anything "jittery" from SOSA Speciosa or TFH.

I had a red Maeng Da from Liza that would probably rock most people's world :lol: but I could barely sit still for hours. Liza doesn't play :)
Have you found that some vendors have really stimulating kratom while some mostly sedating?
That's an interesting question. I don't think I have purchased a wide enough variety from enough vendors to give a decent opinion. The few Greens I have gotten from Mitra Man are nicely stimulating (but not jittery), whereas all of the reds from Sosa I have tried have been pretty calming. As a very loose 'rule' it seems like the Maeng Das carry a punch no matter the 'color' :?

Re: What is your favorite kratom for anxiety?

Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:46 pm
by Leaflover43
Dennette 615 has a beautiful Super Red Sulawesi that melts my anxiety (and pain) instantly