Page 1 of 1
TFH Opinions
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:56 pm
by eddiemandy1
Hi all I'm a newbie to the group and wanting to order for the event TFH has going on. I'm looking for energetic and mood lifting strains. So far I have not found any yellow or red that has worked for me but granted I'm new and only tried 2 vendors. Thanks in advance!!!

Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:39 pm
by CatfatherB
Are you wanting an energetic yellow or red or just an energetic moodlifting...whatever that may be??? I'll give you 4 energetic moodlifting "batches" I've had....
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:13 am
by Spencemastaflex
Loved the wild white
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:42 am
by psychonaut
Grab 100g of the Jade Bali if they've still got some. Limit 100g when I last checked. It rang my bell.
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:50 am
by eddiemandy1
Thank you all so much!!
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:51 am
by eddiemandy1
CatfatherB wrote:Are you wanting an energetic yellow or red or just an energetic moodlifting...whatever that may be??? I'll give you 4 energetic moodlifting "batches" I've had....
1. 30 year wild white
2. 30 year Wild TFH
3. Wild Harvest Indo
4. 30 year Wild Super Green
Yes sir for sure mood lifting I have kiddos so I need something that will help with that and won't put me to sleep.
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:52 am
by eddiemandy1
Spencemastaflex wrote:Loved the wild white
Thank you I have seen that posted a lot.
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:55 am
by eddiemandy1
psychonaut wrote:Grab 100g of the Jade Bali if they've still got some. Limit 100g when I last checked. It rang my bell.
Ok I'll add that to my list, thanks!
Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:16 pm
by gumbyke1
Jade Bali was wiped out quickly... just our last bit of reserves left. You all loved this one!

Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:31 pm
by Greyfeather
Now I'm wondering if there is much Wild Harvest Indo left. That is fiiine

Re: TFH Opinions
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:38 am
by mivanqua
gumbyke1 wrote:Jade Bali was wiped out quickly... just our last bit of reserves left. You all loved this one!

Dont forget.to put.a little away for.yourself this time if.you like.it too!