Page 1 of 1
New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:09 pm
by Klyded
Okie doke folks!- long time kratom fan here, new to the forums, ready and willing to be active participant.
My experience is limited to the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites. Worth noting I JUST discovered this forum so I presume I'll be adding names to that list.
With that said, my real experience (that I would love to share) is with blends of different strains from those vendors mentioned. I certainly wish to circulate some of my successes and failures in those respects!
This post itself is really just to say "hi" and state how excited I am to have tripped over this great community. Looking mondo forward to all I can learn, discern and share in respect to this remarkable herb....... and also ask for any advice as to how and where to share my anecdotes of blends and whatnot (that is, should I post reviews on the review section or make a thread ABOUT particular blends?? Any advice is appreciated as I would like to contribute in a capacity the community desires)
Happy to be a part of and thanks for having me!
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:32 am
by NEFbotanicals
nice to meet you buddy, i'd love to hear any advice too
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:43 am
by Marcussk
Hey nice to meet you. I'm still pretty new myself, everyone here has been very nice and helpful. I am pretty happy that I found this place, if you haven't yet then you should check out the 2020 top 40 vendors list.
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:30 am
by Klyded
Thanks for the warm welcome and direction! Wish I'd found this place ages ago

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:54 am
by MycatTimmy
Welcome. I’m new myself having just found this site in January. I learn something every time I’m reading here. The archives helped me a great deal also. What’s burning today might be a great place to start sharing your info about blends. Look forward to your future posts.
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 am
by fusedflora
Glad to have you, welcome to the community.
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:10 pm
by Wolfmutt1975
Welcome!
I'd love to hear about some information and advice about blends
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:48 pm
by BallzDeep9
Klyded wrote:... the more prominent mainstream online vendors- happy hippo, mitragaea, purkratom, kreed botanicals and golden monk have been my go to sites.
welcome to MM.. wOw. Some of those are among the Top 10
Worst Vendors? viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2264&p=41942&hilit= ... ors#p41942
Glad U found us man.. tired of gettin' ripped off?

. No we've seen a few Hippo customers. The cute little website with cartoon funny animals.. Not sure if these "prominent" vendors are still taking credit cards? Compared to 2+ years ago.. (Please don't say which vendor takes which payments here! lol ) .. these guys have raked in HUGE dollars, over time. And it's not just the money.. Most of those vendors are not really known for quality product.. Some just the opposite?
Yes.. SEO vendors, call 'em that because they use SEO marketing tech to manipulate Google, search engines. N00b hears about kratom. Dude Googles kratom.. they always get "Purkratom" or similar.. Very slick fancy websites. Absolutely.. Kratom: the biggest SCAM on the Internet!!

Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:57 pm
by Greyfeather
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything at first, but Purkratom? I don't know what was in that bag I bought but it wasn't kratom and it sure wasn't "pure." I did a search on their company: They sell computer parts.
No thanks to that mess.
And I don't care for Kats either. Their website (all the videos, testimonials, etc) remind of a...... well, sort of like a Megachurch

And the leaf was very sub-par, imo.
There is just too much good leaf out their and MM has a superior vendors list (thanks Ballz).
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:19 pm
by GrannyJ62
Glad your here your gonna love Ballz vendor list and this entire forum you gotta check out gumbyke1 look behind the scenes welcome
Re: New member here, ready to get vocal
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:39 pm
by BallzDeep9
Greyfeather wrote:And I don't care for Kats either. Their website ...
wOw!

Just checked Kats Botanicals.. idk the story there, but he's almost OOB it appears. Only has a few Oz's in stock. More into selling CBD and mushrooms? How things change. He used to be.. the #1 kratom vendor on Facebook. Just over a year ago. Now.. SVS (Stale Vendor Syndrome). Perfect example of that.