Page 1 of 1
MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:35 am
by Loseandfindbooks
I’v decided to branch out and try some new vendors. Iv really only tried 4 in my 5 years of using Kratom.
Mmspeciosa was my first (waaayyy over priced) but much cheaper than the head shop shit I was getting prior.
Then I found Enhanciosa, I used him for a good chunk of time but then I had like 3 orders in a row where the quality just wasn’t the same. I was bummed because I loved his products.
Next was SoCal herbal remedies, same issue, quality, dropped for a good month and a half of ordering after the change over.
Now I’m with Carolina Kratom, they have almost a cult following and the products are great. Apparently they do a ton of testing. Although I’m always a bit skeptical of that. But it’s a bit more pricy than I’m used to when they don’t have a sale going on.
Iv been trying to research and dig through the bullshit to find a few good vendors so I have options. And hey maybe I’ll find one with consistent quality.
So Iv settled on MitraMan, Botanical Bunny and High Sierra (it’s very local to me so I figured why not).
If you’ve tried these vendors what do you love? What was a miss?
Anyone else you would highly recommend?
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:23 am
by Marcussk
I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:46 am
by Spencemastaflex
Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:47 am
by Marcussk
Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
I got the gold Borneo, would you consider that a daytime or a nighttime strain.
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:52 am
by Spencemastaflex
Marcussk wrote:Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
I got the gold Borneo, would you consider that a daytime or a nighttime strain.
I take it during the day time.
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:22 am
by Marcussk
Thanks Spencemastaflex
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:10 pm
by Loseandfindbooks
Marcussk wrote:I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
Thanks for the reviews! Iv been reading a lot about TFH on here. How do I order? Can you direct me to that info?
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:13 pm
by Loseandfindbooks
Spencemastaflex wrote:Haven't tried hi Sierra but absolutely love mitraman and botanical bunny. From mitraman I like the gold Borneo and gold maeng da. from BB my favorites were the white jongkong, "yellow lot 12" , and MD Kapuas Red.
Hope that helps!
Absolutely, thank you! I like how they have lot numbers. It sucks when a strain works really well and the. You order again and it’s shit because new source. I’ll have to remember to take notes on what I like for future orders.
Re: MitraMan, High Sierra and Botanical bunny
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:35 pm
by Jezabels64
Loseandfindbooks wrote:Marcussk wrote:I haven't gotten to trying everything that I recieved from Mitraman yet, but the green jk I tried was a pretty good burn and I've heard great things so I'm excited about trying the rest.
I love Botanical Bunny, I love everything I have gotten from them. There have been a couple that didn't work for me right off like the premium md lot12-2001, but when I went back to it it was one of my best strains that I have. Their green hulu lot14-1912 is my absolute favorite though.
You should definitely check out Texas Family Harvest while their event is going on though.
Thanks for the reviews! Iv been reading a lot about TFH on here. How do I order? Can you direct me to that info?
Hi Loseandfindbooks
if you go to "Kratom Forums" on here, then go to "general Kratom discussion", you will find a post from TFH - Texas Family Family Harvest! Their event offering goes to March 22nd so you still have time.