Page 1 of 1
What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:58 am
by tophat
Hi I am new to this board and have lurked here and there for a little bit... I usually order from DG for my "quality" kratom (been ordering from DG almost exclusively for past few years, sense the reddit days but its so expensive) and SoCal (I guess it now First Coast Tea) for my kilo buys for my stock pile.. I still have a good bit of unopened SoCal 250 bags from along time ago. But I see you guys mentioning a lot of vendors I have never heard of (ex. Smiley Time Herbals, mitraman, enhanciosa, TFH)... SO what are the good vendors now-a-days? I am looking to try some new vendors that are cheaper then DG but with same good quality.. Any recommendations?
I recently tried a new vendor, Kratom-OG, but the 2 strains I got from them I was not too impressed with, but they have so many that I may have just got low quality batches or ones that just didn't jive with my system. Does anyone use Kratom-OG and if so what strains are good from them?
Basically just looking for new vendor/s that have good quality kratom (compared to DG's stuff.)
Thanks!
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:51 pm
by Erpudjt
I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:54 pm
by Marcussk
TFH is a members only vendor unfortunately. But fortunately they are having an event right now where you can order from them. They are great so check them out while you can. Look for the ordering event in the general kratom discussion subforum.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:38 pm
by acejestyr15
Marcussk wrote:TFH is a members only vendor unfortunately. But fortunately they are having an event right now where you can order from them. They are great so check them out while you can. Look for the ordering event in the general kratom discussion subforum.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:58 pm
by tophat
Ok thank you for post. So it sounds like the TFH place has pretty decent stuff right?
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:30 pm
by acejestyr15
tophat wrote:Ok thank you for post. So it sounds like the TFH place has pretty decent stuff right?
Most including myself will say some of the best probably!!
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:37 pm
by Jimmythegrip
I’ve been ordering from Canopy Botanicals for a few years. Can’t beat their prices or customer service.
Wanted to switch it up a little so I just got my second order from Mitra Man today.
I also recommend Botanical Bunny.
I’d recommend giving them all a shot at one point.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:01 pm
by FireK
Some quality "MEWE" vendors are spirit science, soultanic, mitra man, rhino remedies, fused flora, leaves of eden, heaven leaf….fused flora and mitra man have websites I also like benni botanicals, TFH, lucky herbals
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 7:29 pm
by matt11
Soultanic greenery
Sosa speciosa
re-leaf
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:28 pm
by CatfatherB
Jimmythegrip wrote:I’ve been ordering from Canopy Botanicals for a few years. Can’t beat their prices or customer service.
Wanted to switch it up a little so I just got my second order from Mitra Man today.
I also recommend Botanical Bunny.
I’d recommend giving them all a shot at one point.
Haven't seen a decent review on Canopy in a couple of years? What were the batches you liked from them currently? They do have some good prices....
Vendors that I have been buying from and recommend are Rhino Remedies, Fused Flora and Benni Botanicals....Ive got a few more MeWe and discord vendors I'd like to try, or try more of, like Heaven leaf and Leaves of Eden....

Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:38 am
by tophat
CatfatherB wrote:Jimmythegrip wrote:I’ve been ordering from Canopy Botanicals for a few years. Can’t beat their prices or customer service.
Wanted to switch it up a little so I just got my second order from Mitra Man today.
I also recommend Botanical Bunny.
I’d recommend giving them all a shot at one point.
Haven't seen a decent review on Canopy in a couple of years? What were the batches you liked from them currently? They do have some good prices....
Vendors that I have been buying from and recommend are Rhino Remedies, Fused Flora and Benni Botanicals....Ive got a few more MeWe and discord vendors I'd like to try, or try more of, like Heaven leaf and Leaves of Eden....

Yeah I haven't heard anyone talk about Canopy Botanicals sense the good ol' reddit days.. But yes they have great prices. Whenever I used to order "cheap" ($75 kilos) I would always use SoCal Herbal Remedies (which is not First Coast Tea Co.).. But i haven't ordered from them in about 1 year.. I always assumed canopy was kinda like socal, hit or miss... sometimes you get a great batch/strain and then some are just dubs, weak, "meh" or worst yet - Not good and would give you wobbles no matter the dose, but that only happened maybe 2 times... Seems like the $75 a key vendors are usually "hit or miss"...
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:46 pm
by caffeinatedelirium
I've never posted on here (always a lurker) but I saw this post and wanted to chime in. I used to use Canopy all the time but around a year ago, something changed. The product wasn't consistent first of all and then out of the blue, all of it constipated me - even just one dose. I swapped vendors and the issue went away. I still have 1K of mixed bags sitting in the closet that my wife grabs sometimes for something different but even to this day, it stops me up. I tried a couple different batches too but it was the same issue even a couple months later. There are too many out there to deal with issues like that so I've moved on to some from the lists above.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:31 pm
by marvelous
As someone new to the this board I have heard great things about TFH and am curious to see the differences from previous vendors.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:26 am
by NEFbotanicals
which vendor do you want? from your region or south east asia?
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:03 am
by WhiteAngelica
FireK wrote:Some quality "MEWE" vendors are spirit science, soultanic, mitra man, rhino remedies, fused flora, leaves of eden, heaven leaf….fused flora and mitra man have websites I also like benni botanicals, TFH, lucky herbals
Is TFH on MeWe? Can't find!
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:18 am
by Crunch
I've tried every vendor that has been listed here except for TFH, and for me Mitraman's stuff is a notch above the rest.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 11:39 am
by WeAllFloatHere7
Smiley Time, Benni Botanicals, Mitraman, fused flora and Lucky Herbals (in no particular order) are the top dogs of what I have had without question. Those are my top 5 that I will continue to constantly do business with. Each of them has some really unique stuff. If you're like me and prefer mid slow greens and slow reds, then from Smiley, go red bali, super green malay, and PMD. Benni-White teku, red malay, red indo, or green goddess. Mitraman-red elephant, red horn, gold jk. Fused flora-super green borneo, wild green kapuas, green md, or green kapuas. Lucky- Green MD, green hulu, green borneo. Those are my favorites from each one. All of them are well under 100 for a kilo and to me, their quality is well worth the price.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:29 pm
by cheddarbear
Mitra man, smiley time, botanical bunny are my go-to’s.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:31 pm
by Kindashewantsto
Sosa is my go to. Good prices, good quality. I really like all of their reds better than any other reds I've tried.
Smiley Time Herbals and Liza's Botanicals are awesome as well, I'm a fan of their whites.
Herbal RVA is one I started with and I still enjoy them to this day.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:31 am
by Sneakers
My favorites are probably TFH, Fused Flora, Mitraman, Leaves of Eden, Botanical Bunny, and Treasure House. Also SOSA but their status is up in the air right now as the website is down and people have had trouble with their orders.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 10:41 am
by sydylo2
How do you order from THF or Leaves of Eden? Thank you for your help!
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:11 am
by acejestyr15
sydylo2 wrote:How do you order from THF or Leaves of Eden? Thank you for your help!
Hello friend, welcome!! You can check out this first linked thread for the info on the current TFH open ordering....
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4639
And here is LOE's email or you can also find them on mewe....
[email protected]
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:40 am
by sydylo2
You are the best! Thank you!
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:04 pm
by sydylo2
Which are the best strains from TFH for energy? Previously, I have liked white meang da (different brand, though)
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:40 pm
by Marcussk
sydylo2 wrote:Which are the best strains from TFH for energy? Previously, I have liked white meang da (different brand, though)
You really cant go wrong with any of the whites, personally I really like white Sumatra, but I haven't tried all of them yet. The wild green hulu Kapuas is good, and so is the deep Jungle sula, and wild green Elephant.
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:34 pm
by Adrumaddict
I'm a little late to this but here's my two cents,
Fused flora- Super Green (Borneo) Green Kapuas,
Lucky Herbals - Green Maeng Da, Green Hulu
Sosa- Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, Baik Bali, Super Green, Green Horn
And of course TFH is superb.
These strains are by far not the only good ones from these vendors, just a few favorites of mine. I've never had a bad batch of anything from any of these guys.
\m/
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:58 pm
by sydylo2
I’ve ordered white Sumatra from THF, should be here tomorrow! Super excited.
I also ordered from Leaves of Eden, WMD3.
I’ve never taken this in powder form, always just capsules, so I imagine there will be some trial and error,
Thank you everyone for your suggestions!
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:51 pm
by WhiteAngelica
SOSA is currently closed for business so I'd skip that. I stand by all other recs
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:07 pm
by Jada1472
Erpudjt wrote:I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Between leaves of Eden and soul I guess I need to get on MeWe. I was able to order from heaven leaf via email but looks like there are some very good vendors that are on there
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:27 am
by acejestyr15
Jada1472 wrote:Erpudjt wrote:I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Between leaves of Eden and soul I guess I need to get on MeWe. I was able to order from heaven leaf via email but looks like there are some very good vendors that are on there
You can order from both LOE and SOUL via email as well....
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 am
by Jada1472
acejestyr15 wrote:Jada1472 wrote:Erpudjt wrote:I used to order from DG back in the KC (Kratom connoisseur) forum days. But it was getting too pricey for me. I've discovered awesome vendors that are just as good and sometimes better than DG and the price is SOOO much cheaper, I wonder how they even make a profit! I get so mad thinking about how expensive most Kratom vendors are and how much money I wasted. I mean $10-15 an ounce REALLY!?
These have been solid vendors for me lately.
Leaves of Eden (mewe) ***my top choice
Benni botanicals
Soultanic greenery
Sacred Sun
Also I haven't ordered from them in a while but Acadica was also really good although I can't vouch for their recent stuff
Between leaves of Eden and soul I guess I need to get on MeWe. I was able to order from heaven leaf via email but looks like there are some very good vendors that are on there
You can order from both LOE and SOUL via email as well....
Thanks! I see you posted LOE email above. Do you have soul? I understand that vendor is more of a drop date vendor right?
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:05 am
by acejestyr15
Jada1472 wrote:
Thanks! I see you posted LOE email above. Do you have soul? I understand that vendor is more of a drop date vendor right?
SOUL has a website....
https://www.soultanic.com/store/
Re: What are the best vendors now a day? (new member)
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:31 pm
by Jada1472
acejestyr15 wrote:Jada1472 wrote:
Thanks! I see you posted LOE email above. Do you have soul? I understand that vendor is more of a drop date vendor right?
SOUL has a website....
https://www.soultanic.com/store/
Much appreciated. I had tried to order there before but couldn’t create an account. I didn’t realize there was a way to send an email through the website. I contacted them. Thank you!