Page 1 of 1

TFH help

Posted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:17 pm
by Loseandfindbooks
I’m trying to pick some strains to get my order in tonight for 2 kilos

So far I have (not set in stone)
Wild white Hulu Kapas
Wild crafted white
30 year wild yellow TFH
Wild harvest yellow MD
30 year wild Red Hulu
Chocolate Bent
30 year slow green

I think I want one more red, whites used to be my go to but I haven’t been having as much luck with them lately. Greens tend to cause headaches. And one of the main reasons I started Kratom 5 years ago was to deal with debilitating headaches and get off the opiates I was taking daily for them. I also use it for PTSD that comes with anxiety, mood lift and help sleeping. I know it’s subjective but give me some of your favorites especially those euphoric favs. A lot of the stand out strains Iv read about on here are restricted on the menu.

Re: TFH help

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:38 am
by Marcussk
The wild crafted heavy red is pretty good. I've heard interesting things about red muna, I have some of that coming Friday. The 30 year wild red is also really good. You really cant go wrong.

Re: TFH help

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:51 am
by Spencemastaflex
You absolutely need to heavy crafted red!

Re: TFH help

Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:55 pm
by marvelous
Curious to see your input if you ordered the wild crafted white and 30y red hulu so we can compare

Re: TFH help

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:59 am
by Marcussk
marvelous wrote:Curious to see your input if you ordered the wild crafted white and 30y red hulu so we can compare
I've tried both. They are both sedating and work great for relieving aches and pains. The wild red hulu is a bit more sedating than the wild crafted heavy red, but the heavy red is a whole lot more euphoric. It's almost uncomfortable how euphoric the heavy red is, I have to cut my dose down when I take it, preferably I just blend it with something else like the chocolate bent.

Re: TFH help

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:39 am
by gumbyke1
Marcussk wrote:
marvelous wrote:Curious to see your input if you ordered the wild crafted white and 30y red hulu so we can compare
I've tried both. They are both sedating and work great for relieving aches and pains. The wild red hulu is a bit more sedating than the wild crafted heavy red, but the heavy red is a whole lot more euphoric. It's almost uncomfortable how euphoric the heavy red is, I have to cut my dose down when I take it, preferably I just blend it with something else like the chocolate bent.
YES!!! People love our chocolate bent (especially bent fans), but I have to say that I use it for blending... it is the ultimate blend batch. I have never had a batch that seems to "improve" just about anything. I will even add it at nighttime to my personal all-time favorites (normally I cringe at the thought of blending anything with my favorite batches). It's kind of like adding coke to a premium aged whiskey - but the chocolate bent is the only thing I make an exception for. :lol:

So glad to hear somebody else does the same ;)

Re: TFH help

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:11 am
by CatfatherB
That Bent sounds like it would be a great addition to your knock out blend...@Herbal Hippie? :geek:

Re: TFH help

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:33 pm
by Loseandfindbooks
Marcussk wrote:
marvelous wrote:Curious to see your input if you ordered the wild crafted white and 30y red hulu so we can compare
I've tried both. They are both sedating and work great for relieving aches and pains. The wild red hulu is a bit more sedating than the wild crafted heavy red, but the heavy red is a whole lot more euphoric. It's almost uncomfortable how euphoric the heavy red is, I have to cut my dose down when I take it, preferably I just blend it with something else like the chocolate bent.
Thanks for the info I think I cut the chocolate bent from my order to get 500 of the heavy red!now I’m
Bummed, Maybe I should order more.

Re: TFH help

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:38 pm
by Marcussk
Yea last I looked they still have some.

Re: TFH help

Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:42 pm
by Loseandfindbooks
marvelous wrote:Curious to see your input if you ordered the wild crafted white and 30y red hulu so we can compare
I’ll definitely review what I get.