Page 1 of 1
how much did u stock up??
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:13 am
by Luis2387
i did 2kg devided between, FF, soul and TFH... thanks to u guys N this site, im trying all those for 1st time!
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:20 am
by Marcussk
I got a kilo from soul, bunny, fused, mitraman, and tfh. Well I ordered the most from tfh since it can only be ordered once or twice a year. I should be good to survive the possible lock downs.
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:32 am
by Luis2387
really 1 2 x/ year??? mann i would had gotten more heard their leaf its straight FIREEE... i got most from FF about a K cause theyre amazing also, and 500 from tfh and soul
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:35 am
by Marcussk
Luis2387 wrote:really 1 2 x/ year??? mann i would had gotten more heard their leaf its straight FIREEE... i got most from FF about a K cause theyre amazing also, and 500 from tfh and soul
The TFH event is still going on, so you still got time. I'll be honest when it comes to TFH I got enough to fill a small bin. It's all just so good.
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am
by NEFbotanicals
for users, maybe 2kg for a month
but for myself i just need a call for restock, the farmers (not all) doesn't care about the virus here. but i do
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:51 pm
by marvelous
Depends on your use.
Light users I would say 1kg is a safe bet and monitor the situation accordingly.
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:51 am
by CatfatherB
Just got my split key from TFH and yesterday I ordered a split key from Rhino and I ordered a split key from Heaven Leaf, I emailed Ben at SOSA but have yet to hear back....
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:06 am
by Ers510
I'm on my last scoop and can't spend any money because I dont know when I'll get a paycheck again. This is going to be brutal with two kids to watch.

I envy you people
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:42 am
by WhiteAngelica
Didn't. I'm dirt poor. I have tried to sell items from my extensive book collection, and also from my Etsy store, but people just kind of want to purchase DIY face masks and toilet paper.
Would love to live without the constant threat of running out, esp. during a pandemic, but I hope for some reason we receive a economic assistance during this time of crisis, and there has been some rumor that it would briefly, slightly elevate monthly disability. Not sure if my disability will still be garnished by the US Dept of Education, but those extra bucks would help with back rent, but also the one thing that keeps me from howling and beating my chest whilst foaming at the mouth: kratom, my medicine for chronic pain!
If I can, I will or would in the semi-near future ensure I had enough red to cover each day of pain. I think of it as a serious investment and it helps me stand, move, walk. do basic things that mean the world. Any spare buck goes to kratom. If you can, I highly support swimming in it. If you have any purchasing regrets, there's always the trading post!
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:45 pm
by MikeEdoessomething
WhiteAngelica wrote:Didn't. I'm dirt poor. I have tried to sell items from my extensive book collection, and also from my Etsy store, but people just kind of want to purchase DIY face masks and toilet paper.
Would love to live without the constant threat of running out, esp. during a pandemic, but I hope for some reason we receive a economic assistance during this time of crisis, and there has been some rumor that it would briefly, slightly elevate monthly disability. Not sure if my disability will still be garnished by the US Dept of Education, but those extra bucks would help with back rent, but also the one thing that keeps me from howling and beating my chest whilst foaming at the mouth: kratom, my medicine for chronic pain!
If I can, I will or would in the semi-near future ensure I had enough red to cover each day of pain. I think of it as a serious investment and it helps me stand, move, walk. do basic things that mean the world. Any spare buck goes to kratom. If you can, I highly support swimming in it. If you have any purchasing regrets, there's always the trading post!
Hey, what kind of books do you have? I read mostly science fiction/fantasy, and can't afford to buy books right now as my money is going to bills/food/kratom lol... But I would be interested in a trade if you would do something like that? Just let me know and maybe we can work something out

Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:38 pm
by Drewbie
I went big but it was unrelated to the pandemic. I started with Rva split kilo. Ordered another kilo from Sosa, then with his delays i placed two orders with tfh! This,was all before things started,shutting down. So,as of now I have 4 fresh kilos, and was already sitting on a couple of kilos left over from previous years.
Ahh feels good. I had a daydream today that I could taper down to every other day, and then it could last me a couple years. We will see!
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:19 am
by Jada1472
I grabbed 5KG. But more because I was able to place an order from TFH and I try to keep regular orders from my existing vendors already. I see some people on this thread who are struggling. I would be happy to send you some from my stash to get you through but I need to get to 10 posts here I think to PM. If someone is in a difficult place PM me. Otherwise I will try to seek you out once I get to the right amount of posts
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 4:36 pm
by pray4peace4
I just bought 10 kilos in the last month to add to my 22 other kilos. Why? I have mostly greens & whites & so I wanted to expand my doomsday red collection. I've had some killer reds in my day, but nothing much in the last 2 years. Good reds are rare. I just got 2 killer reds from TFH that really hit the sweet spot for me, that warm fuzzy calmness that makes everything just great.
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 5:16 pm
by RumRunner
pray4peace4 wrote:I just bought 10 kilos in the last month to add to my 22 other kilos. Why? I have mostly greens & whites & so I wanted to expand my doomsday red collection. I've had some killer reds in my day, but nothing much in the last 2 years. Good reds are rare. I just got 2 killer reds from TFH that really hit the sweet spot for me, that warm fuzzy calmness that makes everything just great.
If I may ask, what TFH reds do you like for fuzzies?
Re: how much did u stock up??
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:25 pm
by pray4peace4
Heavy Red is definitely a killer for relaxation . I personally didn't find it radically changing my mood other than "Wow - I'm really really relaxed". And then you fall asleep. The other one I like is 30 Year Wild Red Hulu. I don't feel anything overt from it, not even sedation, but it makes me unusually happy.