What's good at Rhino right now?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
What's good at Rhino right now?
Heard something about their super green Malay but that post was from 2019. What's good for energy and mood lift from them right now?
-
BobDylanKratom
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
The Green MD packs a nice punch, but feels a bit on the slow side to me (which I like). Others have said it was fast, so YMMV.
-
CatfatherB
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1727
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
- Location: Tennessee
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
I've been impressed with Rhino's whites, I just ordered his white Malay and white Sumatra, those were getting good feedback on his MeWe group, I think he still has some in stock...I'd also recommend the great White and premium white both are good fast mood boosters while white Elephant is more mid speck and euphoric, the Supergreen Malay is out of stock but I think he said that the green Malay was equally as good...
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
Anything anyone's tried first hand?
-
MorriesWigs80
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 150
- Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 pm
- Location: Wilmington NC/Troy NY
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
I’ve got about 2 kilos of Rhinos leaf, I’ve great luck with his leaf, as I’ve never gotten a total dud. The recent one from his drop I can tell you his Super Indo A - Green Elephant A - Super Borneo A and GMD B are all good, The Gr. Elephant is fire....just got them Wednesday. Some of the best leaf I’ve ever had was from Rhino is February- Glad I still have a decent amount left - But the November White Borneo - FUCCCKKK man the best fast leaf I’ve had, pound for pound. I’m still hunting for stuff comparableSpencemastaflex wrote:Anything anyone's tried first hand?
-
Payshince
- Kratom Pro (Rank 8)

- Posts: 1140
- Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:24 pm
- Location: NH
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
He has some shipments on the way.Payshince wrote:Not sure anything is in stock!![]()
![]()
-
Closedeyesearch
- Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
green Sumatra and supper green malay(s2) have my favorites
- Joshgreenhorn
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 326
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:56 pm
- Location: Largo, FL
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
I just placed my first order with him tonight. I will post a review when it arrives. Ive herd nothing but great feedback about his leaf!
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
I've tried his green Sumatra so far and it is straight up fire. I'm going to try his green hulu tonight with some of his extract, I'll let you know how it goes.
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
He's selling extract now, too?!Marcussk wrote:I've tried his green Sumatra so far and it is straight up fire. I'm going to try his green hulu tonight with some of his extract, I'll let you know how it goes.
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: What's good at Rhino right now?
No I think he was just testing the waters. He sent me a sample with my last order. It was my first time trying an extract. But I replaced .5g of my last dose of the day with the extract, dosed 45min to 1 hour after eating and it hit me hard. I slept last night like I was in a dang coma.acejestyr15 wrote:He's selling extract now, too?!Marcussk wrote:I've tried his green Sumatra so far and it is straight up fire. I'm going to try his green hulu tonight with some of his extract, I'll let you know how it goes.