Page 1 of 1

What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:05 am
by Spencemastaflex
Just got sent a menu from heaven leaf. Any recommendations for energy and mood lift?

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:24 am
by Marcussk
She doesn't have much left, you're going to have to try what you can get or wait for the new order to come in. Ask amagdelene about it, she will help you out

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:03 am
by Spencemastaflex
She sent me her updated menu she has a bunch of stuff.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:33 am
by Marcussk
Spencemastaflex wrote:She sent me her updated menu she has a bunch of stuff.
Ok, I think I was thinking about particular strains. Still talk to her, she knows what she has and is very nice and helpful.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:44 am
by Spencemastaflex
Well what was good when you went through them last?

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:07 am
by Marcussk
Spencemastaflex wrote:Well what was good when you went through them last?
I'm waiting on my order, I'll be able to let you know after monday.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:37 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Things I loved:

Premium Jungle Red 3, and Yellow Tenang. The Red Sibau is great, and I can't assess the Green Horn because the sample I got was slow & I'm not used to a slow, heavy green like that.

Her kratom is amazing. The recent favorites? I loved Premium Jungle Red 3 because it was dreamy, felt great, but didn't knock me out (It isn't energetic but you can blend it with energetic strains and have a wonderful experience, or blend with one of her amazing golds for ultimate relaxation).

Also, Yellow Tenang is liquid sunshine. Totally uplifting, mood elevating, and happy.

I ordered Premium Jungle Red 3 and she included samples so good that this has ensured she's of my top 5 vendors now.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:23 pm
by BobDylanKratom
PMD Donkey 5 (PMDD5) is fantastic. So too is Premium Red Sibau (PRS2), though I think she’s out of that one now. Really, you can’t go wrong.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:46 am
by Marcussk
BobDylanKratom wrote:PMD Donkey 5 (PMDD5) is fantastic. So too is Premium Red Sibau (PRS2), though I think she’s out of that one now. Really, you can’t go wrong.
I can't wait for my order from her to come, I'm hoping it will come tomorrow, I have two 14 hour days coming and need something up beat

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:40 am
by Jada1472
Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:53 pm
by Marcussk
Jada1472 wrote:Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
Yes she is a MeWe vendor. Very nice with good quality small batch leaf.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:40 pm
by Marcussk
Marcussk wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:Is heaven leaf mewe only? I’ve seen a few posts about it but not familiar with the vendor. Thanks!
Yes she is a MeWe vendor. Very nice with good quality small batch leaf.
You can order through [email protected]

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 1:59 am
by FartBlaster
I like all the donkey strains especially pmd. I started a review thread for heavenleaf , it would be great if more people post reviews in that thread but definitely go to their MeWe group and you can chat about strains.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:45 am
by Payshince
EVERYTHING.

Re: What's good at HeavenLeaf right now?

Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:37 am
by Marcussk
You can preorder now strains from her K supplier and D supplier I have heard PMDD6 is going to be straight fire. I know I have preordered and they are going fast guys.