Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
From what I have heard he usually has excellent leaf. But I would wait a while to order from him. He was sick recently and now he is way behind on orders.
Sneakers
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:27 am

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by Sneakers »

I think mitragaia is affiliated with another kratom company, I can't remember who. But I definitely don't think its Sosa.... I've had orders from both over the last year and the kratom is very different across the board. They definitely have totally different suppliers.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by CatfatherB »

I think 'raw form organics" is who you're thinking of....
User avatar
mivanqua
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Kratom Champion (Rank 11)
Posts: 2353
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 am

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by mivanqua »

Not a chance.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
SOSA is an awesome vendor who u have used for about 15months or so now... I don't think it's necessary nor right to continuously and relentlessly bash em!!! Obviously upset I get it, but at same time they are apparently going thru a rough patch as most of us do time to time. We have seen posts of ppl recieving their orders slowly in fact one person specifically said they got an extra bag as well.

So how about we back off a little bit and let it play out?! I have the utmost faith that SOSA will make good on all orders, and bounce back to the great customer service/product that Ben has always provided....
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by Marcussk »

acejestyr15 wrote:
SOSA is an awesome vendor who u have used for about 15months or so now... I don't think it's necessary nor right to continuously and relentlessly bash em!!! Obviously upset I get it, but at same time they are apparently going thru a rough patch as most of us do time to time. We have seen posts of ppl recieving their orders slowly in fact one person specifically said they got an extra bag as well.

So how about we back off a little bit and let it play out?! I have the utmost faith that SOSA will make good on all orders, and bounce back to the great customer service/product that Ben has always provided....
I feel bad for the guy. It isnt like he is some big company. He's just a customer like the rest of us trying to help the rest of us get good leaf. One guy and he got sick, of course he is going to be behind. This isn't amazon or Walmart. I know when he gets caught up I am going to place an order with him.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by CatfatherB »

Marcussk wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
SOSA is an awesome vendor who u have used for about 15months or so now... I don't think it's necessary nor right to continuously and relentlessly bash em!!! Obviously upset I get it, but at same time they are apparently going thru a rough patch as most of us do time to time. We have seen posts of ppl recieving their orders slowly in fact one person specifically said they got an extra bag as well.

So how about we back off a little bit and let it play out?! I have the utmost faith that SOSA will make good on all orders, and bounce back to the great customer service/product that Ben has always provided....
I feel bad for the guy. It isnt like he is some big company. He's just a customer like the rest of us trying to help the rest of us get good leaf. One guy and he got sick, of course he is going to be behind. This isn't amazon or Walmart. I know when he gets caught up I am going to place an order with him.
Me too...I ain't in no hurry.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

I'm not bashing him at all I just didn't know if they were the same company or not
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

Marcussk wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
From what I have heard he usually has excellent leaf. But I would wait a while to order from him. He was sick recently and now he is way behind on orders.
He has orders backed up to February and one of the few times I touched base about my order and he replied, he said he was backed up because some Monday he was hit with 400 orders to deal with. He added he recently added a crew on staff to expedite orders, but people have been waiting since February.
The Red Queen
Post Reply