Page 1 of 1

Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:01 am
by Spencemastaflex
Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:05 am
by Marcussk
Spencemastaflex wrote:Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
From what I have heard he usually has excellent leaf. But I would wait a while to order from him. He was sick recently and now he is way behind on orders.

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:26 am
by Sneakers
I think mitragaia is affiliated with another kratom company, I can't remember who. But I definitely don't think its Sosa.... I've had orders from both over the last year and the kratom is very different across the board. They definitely have totally different suppliers.

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:52 am
by CatfatherB
I think 'raw form organics" is who you're thinking of....

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:37 am
by mivanqua
Not a chance.

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:13 am
by acejestyr15
Spencemastaflex wrote:Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
SOSA is an awesome vendor who u have used for about 15months or so now... I don't think it's necessary nor right to continuously and relentlessly bash em!!! Obviously upset I get it, but at same time they are apparently going thru a rough patch as most of us do time to time. We have seen posts of ppl recieving their orders slowly in fact one person specifically said they got an extra bag as well.

So how about we back off a little bit and let it play out?! I have the utmost faith that SOSA will make good on all orders, and bounce back to the great customer service/product that Ben has always provided....

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:29 am
by Marcussk
acejestyr15 wrote:
SOSA is an awesome vendor who u have used for about 15months or so now... I don't think it's necessary nor right to continuously and relentlessly bash em!!! Obviously upset I get it, but at same time they are apparently going thru a rough patch as most of us do time to time. We have seen posts of ppl recieving their orders slowly in fact one person specifically said they got an extra bag as well.

So how about we back off a little bit and let it play out?! I have the utmost faith that SOSA will make good on all orders, and bounce back to the great customer service/product that Ben has always provided....
I feel bad for the guy. It isnt like he is some big company. He's just a customer like the rest of us trying to help the rest of us get good leaf. One guy and he got sick, of course he is going to be behind. This isn't amazon or Walmart. I know when he gets caught up I am going to place an order with him.

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:07 pm
by CatfatherB
Marcussk wrote:
acejestyr15 wrote:
SOSA is an awesome vendor who u have used for about 15months or so now... I don't think it's necessary nor right to continuously and relentlessly bash em!!! Obviously upset I get it, but at same time they are apparently going thru a rough patch as most of us do time to time. We have seen posts of ppl recieving their orders slowly in fact one person specifically said they got an extra bag as well.

So how about we back off a little bit and let it play out?! I have the utmost faith that SOSA will make good on all orders, and bounce back to the great customer service/product that Ben has always provided....
I feel bad for the guy. It isnt like he is some big company. He's just a customer like the rest of us trying to help the rest of us get good leaf. One guy and he got sick, of course he is going to be behind. This isn't amazon or Walmart. I know when he gets caught up I am going to place an order with him.
Me too...I ain't in no hurry.

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:12 pm
by Spencemastaflex
I'm not bashing him at all I just didn't know if they were the same company or not

Re: Is Sosa just mitragaia under a different name?

Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:29 pm
by WhiteAngelica
Marcussk wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:Seems like they have a ton of similarities, even the logo. Maybe I'm just looking too into it. Is Sosa a great vendor to buy from? Or are there better ones?
From what I have heard he usually has excellent leaf. But I would wait a while to order from him. He was sick recently and now he is way behind on orders.
He has orders backed up to February and one of the few times I touched base about my order and he replied, he said he was backed up because some Monday he was hit with 400 orders to deal with. He added he recently added a crew on staff to expedite orders, but people have been waiting since February.