Page 1 of 1

Recommendations for leaves of Eden?

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:29 am
by Spencemastaflex
As usual I like energy and mood lift. Maybe throw one relaxing/sedating strain in there.

Re: Recommendations for leaves of Eden?

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 3:59 am
by BobDylanKratom
My favorite strain for 2020 so far - across all vendors - is LoE’s Kapuas River Green. It’s not energetic. But it is very potent with great euphoria and calmness.

This is what I jotted down in my notebook after taking it the first time (the second time felt the same): "5G KNOCKED ME OUT IN 3 HOURS!; THE MOST NARCOTIC STRAIN I’VE EVER HAD”

Someone else said it had an almost “boozy” feel (in a good way).

I’m thinking of getting more before its gone.

I’ve heard great things about the Wild Fire White in terms of being high-energy. I have some but I haven’t tried it yet. But its already on the scale and will be my morning dose tomorrow.

Re: Recommendations for leaves of Eden?

Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:47 am
by Erpudjt
I love Leaves of Eden! I only get energetic strains also. My favorites are wild fire green and wild fire white