Help with Denette!

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Help with Denette!

Post by BuckeyeTony »

I’m wanting to try Denette for the first time. I was hoping some one you could help steer me in the right direction. I’m looking for long lasting energetic strains with lots of moodlift. Something that will help with a strenuous manual labor job. I prefer greens and whites. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.
User avatar
IndelibleDotInk
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3358
Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:21 pm
Location: Oahu, Hawaii

Re: Help with Denette!

Post by IndelibleDotInk »

Green milk was great for me, others said they liked the green horn even more than that.
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: Help with Denette!

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Try the Green Horn! Or better yet, just ask him for a recommendation. He helped me pick some strains targeted to my criteria. Good luck!
BobDylanKratom
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

Re: Help with Denette!

Post by BobDylanKratom »

Try the Green Horn! Or better yet, just ask him for a recommendation. He helped me pick some strains targeted to my criteria. Good luck!
Leaflover43
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:56 am

Re: Help with Denette!

Post by Leaflover43 »

Gosh they are all good imo. The green milk, bone and river are really nice. As are the red bone and super Sulawesi. The yellow indo hit especially nice for me.
He's very helpful and super patient.
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Help with Denette!

Post by guitartodd77 »

I lean towards energetic and mood lifting batches as well. The following worked well for me.

• Green Super-2 - Mid Fast - Body Energy
• Green Maeng Da Mid Fast - Good Mood
• Green Horn - mid Spec - Relaxed and Warm

I tried three of the Whites that were available last month and didnt get much out of them. I'm sure they may work for others as Mid Spec/low energy options but I find that most Green batches are more effective at this with better pain releif. Just my opinion.
User avatar
BuckeyeTony
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Re: Help with Denette!

Post by BuckeyeTony »

Thank you to all who replied. Your input is much appreciated. :D
Post Reply