Page 1 of 1

New to the group (long post)

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:10 am
by D_B_C
Hello, guys. I just wanted to make my first post. I’m new to the world Of Kratom and the forum. Up until a few months ago I had never heard of Kratom, I love watching documentaries on Netflix and came across “Leaf of Faith”. I was intrigued by the film. I started looking around online and ended up on Reddit which led me here. A little back story: I’ve been in the oilfield for 19 years now and deal with back trouble daily, sometimes to the point of not being able to sit down. Due to my job requirements I’m not able to take anything strong. From everything I read it sounded like Kratom would tic all the boxes. So, the first I ordered was 150 grams of Green Hulu from Canopy Botanicals. The first day I took it I wasn’t impressed, didn’t really feel any benefits so I tossed it aside and wrote it off as another gimmick. A few days later the pain was shooting down my left leg and I was desperate for relief. I dug the bag back out, took another dose, 30 minutes later the pain was down to a dull feeling and I was feeling great. I was really impressed to say the least. I am truly thankful for all the clear information places like this provide, I can’t thank you guys enough, it has truly been a game changer for me and my situation. I truly can’t wait to try other vendors and different batches. Keep up the fight guys. You are making a difference.

Re: New to the group (long post)

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:30 am
by herbalhippie
Welcome and I'm glad you found us!

Re: New to the group (long post)

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:36 am
by BallzDeep9
D_B_C wrote:Up until a few months ago I had never heard of Kratom, .
welcome, sounds like U may just about now, be over your Honeymoon period? :P & then if taking kratom daily, need to rachet down and manage tolerance... Search on Reddit "Agmatine" this is used to help pain relief of kratom. In Good Health!

Re: New to the group (long post)

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:48 am
by Greyfeather
Hi D-B-C, nice to meetcha :)

You might want to add some 'reds' to your servings. For me, at least, they are very good for pain relief, although I have certainly had some 'greens' that were good too. A Red Bali, perhaps?

Re: New to the group (long post)

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:42 am
by RumRunner
Greyfeather wrote:
You might want to add some 'reds' to your servings. For me, at least, they are very good for pain relief, although I have certainly had some 'greens' that were good too. A Red Bali, perhaps?
Hey Greyfeather, you and your reds!! Glad to hear you’ve dipped your toes in the green swimming pool!!

Re: New to the group (long post)

Posted: Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:44 am
by D_B_C
BallzDeep9 wrote:
D_B_C wrote:Up until a few months ago I had never heard of Kratom, .
welcome, sounds like U may just about now, be over your Honeymoon period? :P & then if taking kratom daily, need to rachet down and manage tolerance... Search on Reddit "Agmatine" this is used to help pain relief of kratom. In Good Health!
I’m trying to take it easy and treat the leaf with respect of that makes sense. I appreciate what it has done for me and I don’t what to jeopardize it by over doing it. I done a ton of reading before I actually bought some and consumed it. Right now I’m taking a teaspoon when I wake up and another around lunch. I feel like it’s working for now so, I’m going to change it for the time being. Next thing on the list is scales...