30 year wild TFH: IR14

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

30 year wild TFH: IR14

Post by Jada1472 »

Anyone have experience with this one? I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been taking late at night like a nighttime red, but I haven’t been able to put my finger on the effects. I guess I’ll have to try it out during the day to really get a feel. Was curious if anyone had thoughts on this batch
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: 30 year wild TFH: IR14

Post by acejestyr15 »

Jada1472 wrote:Anyone have experience with this one? I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been taking late at night like a nighttime red, but I haven’t been able to put my finger on the effects. I guess I’ll have to try it out during the day to really get a feel. Was curious if anyone had thoughts on this batch
I personally love that one as a late night/bedtime strain... For me it's very warming, strong pain relief, some good sedation for my insomnia, a bit of euphoria/mood boost, and is definitely a potent batch!!
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: 30 year wild TFH: IR14

Post by Jada1472 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:Anyone have experience with this one? I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been taking late at night like a nighttime red, but I haven’t been able to put my finger on the effects. I guess I’ll have to try it out during the day to really get a feel. Was curious if anyone had thoughts on this batch
I personally love that one as a late night/bedtime strain... For me it's very warming, strong pain relief, some good sedation for my insomnia, a bit of euphoria/mood boost, and is definitely a potent batch!!
After seeing your post I started to move up my daily burn of this a couple hours earlier. I was sleeping well but wasn’t feeling the full impact of this. Now I’m getting a nice relaxing break with this before going to sleep. I agree it’s solid. Doesn’t knock me out, but at the very least its been enjoyable
Post Reply