Page 1 of 1

Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:18 am
by D_B_C
Does any one have any experience with Canopy Botanical Star Gazer? It was included in my order as a sample, I just didn’t know if I should take it morning or afternoon. Thanks!!

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:46 am
by D_B_C
Well, if anyone is interested Canopy messaged me to let me know details. They said Star Gazer is green Hulu and White Maeng Da (2:1) I enjoyed it, nice mood lift and energy.

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:03 am
by Andybob92
I got this blend from Canopy as a sample with my last order from them, however it was almost a year ago... I did enjoy it though! Great euphoria and mood lift!

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Is it worth ordering?

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:16 pm
by acejestyr15
Spencemastaflex wrote:Is it worth ordering?
I would highly doubt it....

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:04 pm
by mivanqua
It's funny, isn't it? Those that used to be the go-to are now the stay-away-froms or for beginners....We've all moved on and are getting spoiled on all of this ridiculously amazing leaf. Good times, in the kratom consumer world at least. The rest....eh...

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:06 pm
by Marcussk
mivanqua wrote:It's funny, isn't it? Those that used to be the go-to are now the stay-away-froms or for beginners....We've all moved on and are getting spoiled on all of this ridiculously amazing leaf. Good times, in the kratom consumer world at least. The rest....eh...
I think the bigger a vendor gets and the more leaf they sell, the less they monitor quality. Its like they dont care where the leaf comes from or how immature the leaf they get is, it's just quantity over quality for them at this point and the customer suffers from it.

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:05 pm
by Chris_s29
I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:54 pm
by Marcussk
Chris_s29 wrote:I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
I wasn't giving hate, only speaking in general for companies like gaia, golden monk, and like that. But even though I dont care for golden monk because it all makes me nauseous, there are people who like it. If you like canopy man then you should leave a review so people can see what you like from them.

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:48 pm
by acejestyr15
Chris_s29 wrote:I don't understand why canopy gets so much hate here? For me personally they've been just as consistent as any other mewe vendor that's well loved here? Am I missing something?
I have never had a strain from canopy hit anywhere near as well as SOSA, MitraMan, fusedflora, TFH, FreshLeaf, and the list goes on. Sorry, just haven't!! I have tried 5 strains at this point and never was I even slightly impressed.... Granted this was mostly all after their major falloff....but still! Just gave my honest opinion in my previous reply, that's all.

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:43 pm
by Spencemastaflex
So did you like the stargazer though? What did it feel like?

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:32 am
by D_B_C
I did enjoy the stargazer. Nice mood lift and energy boost. I really like Canopy’s Green Hulu.

Re: Canopy B. Star Gazer

Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:07 am
by CatfatherB
I still have a good bit of there green Hulu unopened somewhere in my stash, I was pretty new to kratom when I got it but I do remember how potent that stuff used to be. :geek: