Leaf for those in need

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Leaf for those in need

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

Hi everyone,

I have been going through my personal stash and I have some leaf I would like to give to those in need. I obviously would appreciate people not taking advantage of this situation and would never expect that of our community, but if someone needs leaf and cannot obtain because of the economic ramifications of coronavirus I want to help. Due to the Virus I am only going to be sending out sealed/new bags that have never been opened. I’d appreciate if someone could just cover the shipping cost if possible.

I have some 2018-2019 Kat’s, a little Herbal Salvation. Mainly Kats I have some samplers and a bunch sealed 250’s of a ton of strains, a few Kilos altogether.

Finding Doublem the start of 2019 was a game changer. Grateful for all you guys. Shoot me a pm or just comment on here. Thank you!

A
All the best,

A
Wolfmutt1975
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 6:23 pm

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Wolfmutt1975 »

Love to see me some kindness!
Does my heart good!
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Jada1472 »

Really kind of you. Not sure how the rules of Double M work and what needs to go where, but I have a similar offer up on the trading post. I have a handful of 250G bags as well if someone reaches out.
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

Nice, That’s very kind of you.

I don’t think we have any rules against this. I think sending open bags of leaf now wouldn’t be a great idea for your own liability or the safety of others. The fact that the bags are all vacuum sealed and can all be disinfected make it pretty safe. I am no expert around here, but I don’t believe we will have any issues helping out others.
All the best,

A
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by MycatTimmy »

With all the awful stuff going on lately it’s very refreshing to finally see some good. I don’t need any Kratom but thank you for putting a smile on my face
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Marcussk »

Really nice of you guys to help people out. As people are out of work and still in pain I'm sure you guys are getting plenty of pms. Restores my faith in humanity just a little :)
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by eddiemandy1 »

WOW this group feels like a little family , very sweet of you to offer, it makes my heart so glad to see this, so very rare.
Strangbrew048
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:39 pm

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Strangbrew048 »

That is really nice of you. I'm doing ok atm.
Someone is going to be blessed with this offer, that's awesome.
lostinthesauceband
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:24 am

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by lostinthesauceband »

Hi, I am unable to work due to health issues which just seem to be getting worse, but because of the coronavirus a lot of services which I rely on to get by have been shut down for the time being. I normally can navigate the system fairly well to get the little support I need, but this hiccup in availability of these services has resulted in this issue. Kratom has been a massive help for managing my chronic pain, and I've long since been off prescription opioids because of it. Just thought I'd toss my name into the hat :)

Regardless, I am pleased to see such generosity in such a dark time. It's nice to see people coming together to help one another. I thought that was gone after they squashed the SwapSell sub.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by CatfatherB »

Welcome to doubleM, LostInTheSauce..I remember your name from r/kratom, glad you kicked the prescription meds and found kratom bud! :D
lostinthesauceband
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:24 am

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by lostinthesauceband »

Hi! It's a weird feeling to he recognized for my online presence. I am kind of a loudmouth so I probably should anticipate it more :lol:
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

Lostinthesauce im sending out 4 shipments today for people. I can send you some, 250’s grams x 2 is all I have left. PM your address.

I think I have Yellow MD and Plantation MD in sealed 250s I can send you.

Just so everyone knows, this concludes all 4 kilos of the new sealed bags I am giving away. I do have roughly 500 grams of Herbals Salvation g. Borneo and Thai MD. I vacuum sealed it about 9 months ago. If any one else is truly desperate I am happy to give that away. Other than that I am sorry but that’s all I have to give. Thanks you guys! Stay safe out there!!
All the best,

A
lostinthesauceband
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:24 am

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by lostinthesauceband »

That would be so helpful, thank you.

It seems I can't send PMs since I haven't posted enough, but I'll see what I can do about it. Maybe you can message me?
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Jada1472 »

Feeltheburna13 wrote:Lostinthesauce im sending out 4 shipments today for people. I can send you some, 250’s grams x 2 is all I have left. PM your address.

I think I have Yellow MD and Plantation MD in sealed 250s I can send you.

Just so everyone knows, this concludes all 4 kilos of the new sealed bags I am giving away. I do have roughly 500 grams of Herbals Salvation g. Borneo and Thai MD. I vacuum sealed it about 9 months ago. If any one else is truly desperate I am happy to give that away. Other than that I am sorry but that’s all I have to give. Thanks you guys! Stay safe out there!!
Unfortunately I am just about out of what I was sending too. I sent out three more today for a total of 2 kilos. Hopefully others take up this effort if they are able now that feeltheburna13 and I are out. I have one more bag I can send if someone dm’s.
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by herbalhippie »

lostinthesauceband wrote:Hi! It's a weird feeling to he recognized for my online presence. I am kind of a loudmouth so I probably should anticipate it more :lol:
I recognized your name from Reddit too. The chronic pain sub maybe?
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by herbalhippie »

Those of you who are giving away kratom and are done, please say so in a last post so that I can lock the thread, thanks!
Feeltheburna13
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 72
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:26 pm
Location: California

Re: Leaf for those in need

Post by Feeltheburna13 »

I just sent a pm to lostinthesauceband. Herbalhippie can you please lock the thread. Thank you


Jada1472 stoked you did this for people! Thank you
All the best,

A
Locked