New to the forum! Also need suggestions.

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
BigC1010
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:25 pm

New to the forum! Also need suggestions.

Post by BigC1010 »

I just want to say that this sub is a God send. Thank you for community.

I have been using kratom for about 6 months now and I have been going to a very popular shop called CBD Kratom. The store always has fresh and high quality product but it is expensive, I mean like really expensive.

Needless to say I am trying to find a good online vendor. I have done a few hours research but I keep coming across these affiliate websites that are shilling specific websites which are expensive as well.

I see the TFH is one of the best vendors around but his listings are closed right now and I am a new customer.
I have seen Carolina Kratom is hit or miss, I might go with them but I want to see what your guys take is on them?

Can you all suggest any other vendors to me? I am looking for high quality, potent red strains. I’ll end up ordering a half kilo or a full kilo.

Thank you all so much and I am so glad this community exists and I am now apart of it.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: New to the forum! Also need suggestions.

Post by Marcussk »

I recently posted about this. Click on this link
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4868&p=46345#p46277

All of the vendors I have listed have very affordable kratom, .07 to .09 a gram, and are all high quality.
The Relaxed Guy
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 pm

Re: New to the forum! Also need suggestions.

Post by The Relaxed Guy »

^ yeah that guy made a pretty solid list of vendors to pick from, I read his comment earlier. Literally any of those would be good. I’ve heard good things about Botanical Bunny lately.
BigC1010
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:25 pm

Re: New to the forum! Also need suggestions.

Post by BigC1010 »

Marcussk wrote:I recently posted about this. Click on this link
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4868&p=46345#p46277

All of the vendors I have listed have very affordable kratom, .07 to .09 a gram, and are all high quality.

Seems as though that list has out of stock or limited stock. I appreciate the help and I will try to catch them with a few strains I can try
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: New to the forum! Also need suggestions.

Post by Marcussk »

BigC1010 wrote:
Marcussk wrote:I recently posted about this. Click on this link
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4868&p=46345#p46277

All of the vendors I have listed have very affordable kratom, .07 to .09 a gram, and are all high quality.

Seems as though that list has out of stock or limited stock. I appreciate the help and I will try to catch them with a few strains I can try
Yea I guess alot if vendors are getting low. But I'm pretty sure TFH is open for atleast another day. And botanical bunny, fused flora and heavenleaf still have stock I'm pretty sure.
Post Reply