Page 1 of 1

How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:43 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Soultanic is the one everyone is all hyped about all the time right? When is his next drop or whatever? He's sold out right now.

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:15 pm
by Ezriderx2x
He hasn't announced his next drop yet. If you sign up for an account you will receive an email the day of.

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:58 pm
by swablero
Spencemastaflex wrote:Soultanic is the one everyone is all hyped about all the time right? When is his next drop or whatever? He's sold out right now.


Spence, I believe registration is open right now at http://www.soultanic.com. Mike is currently working on the next restock now. Probably open with this stock next weekend. We'll try to give more notice and a description of the inventory as early as possible.

There is contact forms on the site if you have more questions.

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:06 pm
by Marcussk
You literally just missed the last one

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:47 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Is it new strains every time? Any I should pick up asap once the drop happens? How fast does he sell out?

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:00 am
by Spencemastaflex
What are the samples he sells? Does he not have more quantity than that right now? Or are those samples of what he is about to get?

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:06 am
by Marcussk
Spencemastaflex wrote:Is it new strains every time? Any I should pick up asap once the drop happens? How fast does he sell out?
He is a small batch vendor and everything he carries is good so he can sell out pretty quickly, from an hour to a couple days usually. But I heard he is going to have quite a bit more next drop so you will probably be able to get what you want pretty easily. Honestly almost everyone at the last drop got what they wanted.

And like I said, everything is going to be good. I mean if you get something and it doesn't work for you, I can guarantee you that someone will trade or buy it from you. If you have signed up to his website then he will send you an email with a list of strains with descriptions. And if he has WGK wild green Kapuas, then make sure yo get that one.

There was some samples from old vintage batches, but they were gone quick. Any samples on the site now would be of the last drop. If you see some pick them up and get an idea how good the kratom is, and be prepared for the next drop to be even better.

And keep in mind, Kratom is kratom. Souls is excellent kratom, like many other vendors such as fused flora, mitraman, botanical bunny and texas family harvest. But I will say that everything I have tried has hit pretty hard for me.

Re: How to order from soultanic?

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:22 am
by Spencemastaflex
Marcussk wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:Is it new strains every time? Any I should pick up asap once the drop happens? How fast does he sell out?
He is a small batch vendor and everything he carries is good so he can sell out pretty quickly, from an hour to a couple days usually. But I heard he is going to have quite a bit more next drop so you will probably be able to get what you want pretty easily. Honestly almost everyone at the last drop got what they wanted.

And like I said, everything is going to be good. I mean if you get something and it doesn't work for you, I can guarantee you that someone will trade or buy it from you. If you have signed up to his website then he will send you an email with a list of strains with descriptions. And if he has WGK wild green Kapuas, then make sure yo get that one.

There was some samples from old vintage batches, but they were gone quick. Any samples on the site now would be of the last drop. If you see some pick them up and get an idea how good the kratom is, and be prepared for the next drop to be even better.

And keep in mind, Kratom is kratom. Souls is excellent kratom, like many other vendors such as fused flora, mitraman, botanical bunny and texas family harvest. But I will say that everything I have tried has hit pretty hard for me.
Thanks Marcuss! Your posts are always super informative! Literally answered all my questions, thanks!