TFH Toss UP

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

TFH Toss UP

Post by eddiemandy1 »

I'm trying to do one last order with TFH and I'm down to these and would love ideas
1. Wild Harvest Green Borneo
2.Green Elephant Hulu
3. Wild Green Elephant
4.Super Green Bali
5.30 Year Wild Slow Green
Can you tell me how these rate, slow, fast etc. and also what are the differences in the Elephant batches? This girl is having a hard time deciding, all of TFH stuff has been great!! :D
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by acejestyr15 »

eddiemandy1 wrote:I'm trying to do one last order with TFH and I'm down to these and would love ideas
1. Wild Harvest Green Borneo
2.Green Elephant Hulu
3. Wild Green Elephant
4.Super Green Bali
5.30 Year Wild Slow Green
Can you tell me how these rate, slow, fast etc. and also what are the differences in the Elephant batches? This girl is having a hard time deciding, all of TFH stuff has been great!! :D
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4878
That will give you info on number 1 and 5... Number 4 the super green Bali is a hidden gem IMHO!! The first two hours are a slow building warmth, smooth energy, and mood boost, then at about 2 hours give or take it begins to slow down And become nicely relaxing 8-)
Number 2 green elephant Hulu is a nice mid fast smooth energetic green... Great for getting some stuff done without feeling too zippy! And certainly has some long legs as elephants typically do.
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by MycatTimmy »

In another post Ace recommenced a few greens After reading his post I went with the Green Borneo and the Slow Green. But sorry I haven’t gotten either yet as I just ordered yesterday. I promise to rate those two before the next TFH open event. I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve already got my wish list started !
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by eddiemandy1 »

Thank you both very much sure hate the event is over and hoping Chris will open again soon, really awesome product!!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by gumbyke1 »

eddiemandy1 wrote:Thank you both very much sure hate the event is over and hoping Chris will open again soon, really awesome product!!

Our original plan was to open again in July/August, but due to Covid-19, we will be opening again soon. We have a ton of dry-season stock that we don't want to just sit on the shelf in the event that things grind to a halt. We are closed to the public for now - but stay tuned for when we might open again. Thanks for the support!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by Marcussk »

gumbyke1 wrote:
eddiemandy1 wrote:Thank you both very much sure hate the event is over and hoping Chris will open again soon, really awesome product!!

Our original plan was to open again in July/August, but due to Covid-19, we will be opening again soon. We have a ton of dry-season stock that we don't want to just sit on the shelf in the event that things grind to a halt. We are closed to the public for now - but stay tuned for when we might open again. Thanks for the support!
:mrgreen: that's awesome news Chris, I know I'll be ready when you guys reopen.
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by FartBlaster »

If you get a shot at it I really liked the green Borneo sample I had , mid slow,
eddiemandy1
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by eddiemandy1 »

gumbyke1 wrote:
eddiemandy1 wrote:Thank you both very much sure hate the event is over and hoping Chris will open again soon, really awesome product!!

Our original plan was to open again in July/August, but due to Covid-19, we will be opening again soon. We have a ton of dry-season stock that we don't want to just sit on the shelf in the event that things grind to a halt. We are closed to the public for now - but stay tuned for when we might open again. Thanks for the support!

That's great NEWS and thank you for being AWESOME!!
Tree
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:59 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by Tree »

Can't wait til the next opening! Will be saving some funds.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by brave777 »

TFH and lucky's was always on time and super duper fast reply with fast delivery, cant wait to see what TFH has in store for April 15? I love how nicely air tight its sealed, and to make sure the label letters dont erase on me, i put clear tape over it, who else do the same?
Kratom user since 2014!
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by Closedeyesearch »

yep I cover them with tape also.
!!
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by acejestyr15 »

brave777 wrote:TFH and lucky's was always on time and super duper fast reply with fast delivery, cant wait to see what TFH has in store for April 15? I love how nicely air tight its sealed, and to make sure the label letters dont erase on me, i put clear tape over it, who else do the same?
I will put packing tape over them if start to fall off yeah lol
Closedeyesearch
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 112
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:09 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by Closedeyesearch »

I put tape on my labels also!.
we rule!
HouseDogPartyFavor
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:11 am
Location: Southeast Tennessee

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by HouseDogPartyFavor »

I always write the date on the label before I put on the tape.
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by gumbyke1 »

Okay, this is the first I am hearing of this! Are the labels falling off?
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
kmu777
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:52 am

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by kmu777 »

gumbyke1 wrote:Okay, this is the first I am hearing of this! Are the labels falling off?
I don't have much trouble with the labels falling off, it's mostly the ink smearing/rubbing off! Using tape to cover them was a great idea, thanks guys.
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by acejestyr15 »

gumbyke1 wrote:Okay, this is the first I am hearing of this! Are the labels falling off?
Sometimes they begin to peel which is understandable... And sometimes the ink begins to run off too.... More so the paper computer printed type ones Gumby!! Not a big deal in my eyes at all. If that's the only complaint I'd say you're doing more than great brotha!!!
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by gumbyke1 »

acejestyr15 wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:Okay, this is the first I am hearing of this! Are the labels falling off?
Sometimes they begin to peel which is understandable... And sometimes the ink begins to run off too.... More so the paper computer printed type ones Gumby!! Not a big deal in my eyes at all. If that's the only complaint I'd say you're doing more than great brotha!!!
Oh I had no idea! Thanks, I know it's not the biggest deal in the world, but if there is something we can do to improve we certainly want to know.

I guess we are so focused on product that we have never even thought about inquiring about our packaging. If anyone else has some feedback regarding packaging, please let us know.

Thanks so much for the insights!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by brave777 »

Gumby its all GOOD! It doesn't bother me, its just i noticed some ink i cant read or started getting erased so i started putting clear tape over it and that solved the problem. Labels is not peeling off just ink problem. I am not sure if it is getting evaperated by air or other product touch each other erases the ink. i tried one label to rub on it and it became blank. I was like opps. Where my clear tape. :lol:
Kratom user since 2014!
FartBlaster
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 685
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:18 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by FartBlaster »

Skip the green ele Hulu , it's not that good .
User avatar
gumbyke1
Verified Vendor
Verified Vendor
Posts: 806
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:15 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by gumbyke1 »

FartBlaster wrote:Skip the green ele Hulu , it's not that good .
Oh man, I love the Wild Green Hulu - that one is in my regular rotation!
Texas Family Harvest - for connoisseurs, by connoisseurs.
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by jabro70 »

gumbyke1 wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:Skip the green ele Hulu , it's not that good .
Oh man, I love the Wild Green Hulu - that one is in my regular rotation!
The Wild Green Hulu IR2 is probably my favorite green from TFH! It’s in my regular rotation too. I think FB was referring to the Green Elephant Hulu. I got that one as a tester but I didn’t order it. To me it was good, but TFH has many more that are better.
MikeEdoessomething
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1013
Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:57 pm

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by MikeEdoessomething »

jabro70 wrote:
gumbyke1 wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:Skip the green ele Hulu , it's not that good .
Oh man, I love the Wild Green Hulu - that one is in my regular rotation!
The Wild Green Hulu IR2 is probably my favorite green from TFH! It’s in my regular rotation too. I think FB was referring to the Green Elephant Hulu. I got that one as a tester but I didn’t order it. To me it was good, but TFH has many more that are better.
I LOVED the older Wild Green Hulu IR2 as well. One of the older TFH strangs I think or from one of my first orders if I remember correctly. I got a little in my doomsday stash. The new Wild Green Hulu IR25 is also very good IMO. Much for relaxing than the older IR2 batch, but great mellow mood boost relaxing strain

An I personally thought the Green Elephant Hulu was amazing. I bought a second 250g bag of this last open event.

For there next open event I saw this strain on their current menu: Old-Fashioned Green River Harvest: RHIR :D :shock: :o Can't wait to try that one
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by guitartodd77 »

gumbyke1 wrote:
FartBlaster wrote:Skip the green ele Hulu , it's not that good .
Oh man, I love the Wild Green Hulu - that one is in my regular rotation!
Body chemistry is so important when it comes to how a batch will effect each of us. For example, my second favorite TFH batch so far has been the Green Elephant Hulu A2 but the Wild Green Hulu IR2 hasn't hit for me at all after several tries.

My point.... TFH works very hard to test and provide the highest quality possible. If it's on the regular menu, several people have rated it as high quality. What works well for one person may not work well for another. The only way to know for sure is to try it yourself and even then, our body chemistry is dynamic and always changing. This is why I hang on to my batches (most of the time) even if they didnt hit for me. If its TFH leaf, I'm sure it will eventually be amazing.

I personally find information on where the alkaloid profile is on a particular batch to be more useful. Knowing if a batch has a tendency to be slower vs mid spec vs faster is important to me (and several others that I've spoken with). Currently, I have waaaay too much mid spec leaf and not enough fast or slow leaf. It's to the point where I cannot risk buying more leaf unless I know it will be fast or slow. Having this info up front would be very helpful in my opinion. Just sharing my opinion.
User avatar
Vipercuda69
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:13 am

Re: TFH Toss UP

Post by Vipercuda69 »

Is there a Wild Green Hulu IR2 and an IR25? Or was that just a typo in the previous post? I grabbed the Wild Green Hulu IR25 during the last open sale and all I know is: It’s frickn amazing!!! Green Hulu and Green Malay are my all time favorites. I must have tried those two strains from at least 50 other vendors. TFH’s Wild Green Hulu IR25 is easily the best I’ve ever had in nearly 4 years.
Post Reply