Page 1 of 1

TFH testing criteria

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:11 am
by MycatTimmy
I have so much respect for the research that TFH is doing. I think they will be responsible for a vast improvement in Kratom quality and consistency industry wide. I’ve also read a lot from some knowledgeable posters about effects being dose dependent which I totally agree with. I was just wondering if age of testers would reveal anything interesting. Do my fellow Boomers and I react differently to Kratom then the youngsters ? Do you think that might be a factor in effects achieved ?

Re: TFH testing criteria

Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:20 pm
by brave777
MycatTimmy wrote:I have so much respect for the research that TFH is doing. I think they will be responsible for a vast improvement in Kratom quality and consistency industry wide. I’ve also read a lot from some knowledgeable posters about effects being dose dependent which I totally agree with. I was just wondering if age of testers would reveal anything interesting. Do my fellow Boomers and I react differently to Kratom then the youngsters ? Do you think that might be a factor in effects achieved ?
If a new rookie kratomite says its good and you feel nothing or meh from it, it doesn't mean its bad. It just means a nice long tolerance break and you will be a new born again kratomite!!! :lol: Honestly, everything ends on a tone, how long your dose was from the last one and the dose size. Once you understand this, everything else is easy. I think everyone on their own need to figure out where the sweet spot is, best way to start low and increase slowly even if you feel nothing, at least that's the proper way of doing it. With TFH kratom i realize , some batches has to be always low dose and some batch i can easy 5-7 grams and feel great but if i tried a low dose batrch 5-7 i would be in a wobble zone and not enjoy the experience.

Re: TFH testing criteria

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:00 pm
by Closedeyesearch
brave what are some ones that the dose for you is that's wa?y

Re: TFH testing criteria

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:35 pm
by MycatTimmy
Yes Brave you’re right about that. I’m hoping that I can learn to enjoy greens again if I just lower my dose and not be hung up on trying to do a one size fits all. Ive been on Kratom for a year now but the more I learn the more I realize that I don’t know !

Re: TFH testing criteria

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:22 am
by RumRunner
MycatTimmy wrote:Yes Brave you’re right about that. I’m hoping that I can learn to enjoy greens again if I just lower my dose and not be hung up on trying to do a one size fits all. Ive been on Kratom for a year now but the more I learn the more I realize that I don’t know !
Speaking as a fellow boomer, I loaded up so much on euphoric greens last year they stopped working. Then TFH reds and whites came along and I found the magic. So now I’m focused on not just strain rotation, but color and vendor rotation.