Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
User avatar
7ohm
Super Kratomite (Rank 3)
Posts: 131
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:03 pm
Contact:

Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by 7ohm »

Has Kratom been helpful at all with symptoms? Is it possible that we Kratom users could be doing better than other populations? Could the immunoboost and antiviral alkaloids be enough to help with COVID19 symptoms?

It reportedly has a similar chemical structure as Chloroquine, which makes Kratom a possible candidate for assistance in thwarting the virus, according to Dr. Thamrin Usman, a professor of chemistry at Tanjungpura University in Indonesia. He recently said in an interview, “the diversity of tropical plants (Kratom) in West Kalimantan have a lot of compounds that can strengthen the immune system and ward off coronavirus.” https://pontianakpost.co.id/kratom-dan- ... al-corona/.

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... tom_daily/
EDIT: Here is another reddit thread of someone with covid19 (daily user) : https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comment ... om_daily/
Last edited by 7ohm on Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by brave777 »

Yes sir. Best Creation ever, when i die, first question will be, who created KRATOM tree? so i can give them a Gold Medal personally. My honest opinion covid19 is no match to it! Plus I believe people were die from other things not covid19.
Kratom user since 2014!
Jada1472
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 45
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by Jada1472 »

brave777 wrote:Yes sir. Best Creation ever, when i die, first question will be, who created KRATOM tree? so i can give them a Gold Medal personally. My honest opinion covid19 is no match to it! Plus I believe people were die from other things not covid19.
Just to be clear, you had COVID19 and it wasn’t that bad? Just curious based on the post
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by brave777 »

Jada1472 wrote:
brave777 wrote:Yes sir. Best Creation ever, when i die, first question will be, who created KRATOM tree? so i can give them a Gold Medal personally. My honest opinion covid19 is no match to it! Plus I believe people were die from other things not covid19.
Just to be clear, you had COVID19 and it wasn’t that bad? Just curious based on the post
Define covid19? a very mild symptom of a flu except this one spreads just very fast. I think everyone had it at work and everyone i know around me including me. And everyone is living and kicking just fine. Some people couldn't breath but they made it, i think its the last stage? They officially came out with testing in March 20, so everything beyond that was fake and imagine how many minds they ruined by telling people wrong information?? lots. So this all happened last month in Feb when they had no testing for it. I bet if they had the test, everyone at work would be positive. But everyone just took 1 or 2 days off and were fine. me personally mine last 2-3 days and had to call in for 2 days off work. And i got sick when lots was coughing at work while i was taking 2 days off from kratom.. I have a feeling if i stayed on it, i would of never be sick for those 2 days. I couldn't even eat anything with very high fever, That makes sense? I think i posted in another post on it. Perhaps if you were coughing your lungs away in February, you had it too. Was it Covid19? no one will never know since the real test came out in march 20 only. There is no way to find out since you can't rewind time and no one is sick anymore like it was in February. Anyone else caught anything last month? i am just very curious. This could explain why all chinese workers are back at factory's since last month. Nothing serious. Not to mention parts of wuhan 5G was completely removed. So does kratom help ward away from Flu's, yes it does. In my mind when i see covid19 i always translate it and define it as a regular flu, i dont understand why they just dont call it a flu instead calling it weird names. Iv been saying it for a while the picture on the news is over sized. BS. They been cough showing fake wrong information. here is one example,

CBS NEWS Responds After Getting Caught Spreading Fake CV News!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3yh1clret0

LITERALLY Shutting Down the World for NOTHING - CV "EXPERT" Anthony Fauci Spills the Beans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWHNQn4jH4

A Simple Illustration on How C-V-ir-Us Paralyzed the Entire World!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_NyIRTWHU

And more and more videos are popping up like this of all this insanity for nothing.

My personal thought on it, there is something else behind CV, CV is a perfect cover up to hide behind. Give it a week and we will soon find out what it was. From April 1 to april 10 if you lose internet for 3 days, dont panic its not no marshal law on the people. But do stay in the house and everyone will get a message on the phone to stay in house and not get out. Now i dont know if it will happen all states, might be some. I dont know, been watching different videos on youtube. My return date to work is april 13 and i am 100% confident 10 thousand workers will return that day. Its just starting tomorow April first to April 10 something going to be going down. Shall we sit back and get some popcorn? :roll:
Kratom user since 2014!
KratomAdvocateMO
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 282
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:31 pm
Location: Anderson, MO

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by KratomAdvocateMO »

brave777 wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:
brave777 wrote:Yes sir. Best Creation ever, when i die, first question will be, who created KRATOM tree? so i can give them a Gold Medal personally. My honest opinion covid19 is no match to it! Plus I believe people were die from other things not covid19.
Just to be clear, you had COVID19 and it wasn’t that bad? Just curious based on the post
Define covid19? a very mild symptom of a flu except this one spreads just very fast. I think everyone had it at work and everyone i know around me including me. And everyone is living and kicking just fine. Some people couldn't breath but they made it, i think its the last stage? They officially came out with testing in March 20, so everything beyond that was fake and imagine how many minds they ruined by telling people wrong information?? lots. So this all happened last month in Feb when they had no testing for it. I bet if they had the test, everyone at work would be positive. But everyone just took 1 or 2 days off and were fine. me personally mine last 2-3 days and had to call in for 2 days off work. And i got sick when lots was coughing at work while i was taking 2 days off from kratom.. I have a feeling if i stayed on it, i would of never be sick for those 2 days. I couldn't even eat anything with very high fever, That makes sense? I think i posted in another post on it. Perhaps if you were coughing your lungs away in February, you had it too. Was it Covid19? no one will never know since the real test came out in march 20 only. There is no way to find out since you can't rewind time and no one is sick anymore like it was in February. Anyone else caught anything last month? i am just very curious. This could explain why all chinese workers are back at factory's since last month. Nothing serious. Not to mention parts of wuhan 5G was completely removed. So does kratom help ward away from Flu's, yes it does. In my mind when i see covid19 i always translate it and define it as a regular flu, i dont understand why they just dont call it a flu instead calling it weird names. Iv been saying it for a while the picture on the news is over sized. BS. They been cough showing fake wrong information. here is one example,

CBS NEWS Responds After Getting Caught Spreading Fake CV News!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3yh1clret0

LITERALLY Shutting Down the World for NOTHING - CV "EXPERT" Anthony Fauci Spills the Beans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWHNQn4jH4

A Simple Illustration on How C-V-ir-Us Paralyzed the Entire World!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_NyIRTWHU

And more and more videos are popping up like this of all this insanity for nothing.

My personal thought on it, there is something else behind CV, CV is a perfect cover up to hide behind. Give it a week and we will soon find out what it was. From April 1 to april 10 if you lose internet for 3 days, dont panic its not no marshal law on the people. But do stay in the house and everyone will get a message on the phone to stay in house and not get out. Now i dont know if it will happen all states, might be some. I dont know, been watching different videos on youtube. My return date to work is april 13 and i am 100% confident 10 thousand workers will return that day. Its just starting tomorow April first to April 10 something going to be going down. Shall we sit back and get some popcorn? :roll:


100 percent completely agree with you. Fear mongering is what that media is doing.
User avatar
WhiteAngelica
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1161
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 9:07 pm
Location: New York

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by WhiteAngelica »

brave777 wrote:
Jada1472 wrote:
brave777 wrote:Yes sir. Best Creation ever, when i die, first question will be, who created KRATOM tree? so i can give them a Gold Medal personally. My honest opinion covid19 is no match to it! Plus I believe people were die from other things not covid19.
Just to be clear, you had COVID19 and it wasn’t that bad? Just curious based on the post
Define covid19? a very mild symptom of a flu except this one spreads just very fast. I think everyone had it at work and everyone i know around me including me. And everyone is living and kicking just fine. Some people couldn't breath but they made it, i think its the last stage? They officially came out with testing in March 20, so everything beyond that was fake and imagine how many minds they ruined by telling people wrong information?? lots. So this all happened last month in Feb when they had no testing for it. I bet if they had the test, everyone at work would be positive. But everyone just took 1 or 2 days off and were fine. me personally mine last 2-3 days and had to call in for 2 days off work. And i got sick when lots was coughing at work while i was taking 2 days off from kratom.. I have a feeling if i stayed on it, i would of never be sick for those 2 days. I couldn't even eat anything with very high fever, That makes sense? I think i posted in another post on it. Perhaps if you were coughing your lungs away in February, you had it too. Was it Covid19? no one will never know since the real test came out in march 20 only. There is no way to find out since you can't rewind time and no one is sick anymore like it was in February. Anyone else caught anything last month? i am just very curious. This could explain why all chinese workers are back at factory's since last month. Nothing serious. Not to mention parts of wuhan 5G was completely removed. So does kratom help ward away from Flu's, yes it does. In my mind when i see covid19 i always translate it and define it as a regular flu, i dont understand why they just dont call it a flu instead calling it weird names. Iv been saying it for a while the picture on the news is over sized. BS. They been cough showing fake wrong information. here is one example,

CBS NEWS Responds After Getting Caught Spreading Fake CV News!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3yh1clret0

LITERALLY Shutting Down the World for NOTHING - CV "EXPERT" Anthony Fauci Spills the Beans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BWHNQn4jH4

A Simple Illustration on How C-V-ir-Us Paralyzed the Entire World!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY_NyIRTWHU

And more and more videos are popping up like this of all this insanity for nothing.

My personal thought on it, there is something else behind CV, CV is a perfect cover up to hide behind. Give it a week and we will soon find out what it was. From April 1 to april 10 if you lose internet for 3 days, dont panic its not no marshal law on the people. But do stay in the house and everyone will get a message on the phone to stay in house and not get out. Now i dont know if it will happen all states, might be some. I dont know, been watching different videos on youtube. My return date to work is april 13 and i am 100% confident 10 thousand workers will return that day. Its just starting tomorow April first to April 10 something going to be going down. Shall we sit back and get some popcorn? :roll:

I'm from NYC and had to move upstate for financial reasons. I can assure you that the media is simply reporting the very grave reality that is New York City and New York State. I know it is truly unimaginable; but so was 9/11. Then, we didn't have Youtube to develop content that denied the reality of the terrorist attack that has given first responders cancer to this day. A noble sacrifice then, and now, a noble sacrifice from our healthcare workers. My NYC friends and family are quarantined and just tying to survive. My best friend is a nurse and has watched the horrific reality of patients dying without family or friends, dying of agonizing pain, lungs filling up and drowning them. Then, instead of the city morgue that wasn't designed for this many casualties, their bodies--bodies stacked in refrigerated trucks since there is no where else to put people. Horrific: dying alone, possibly with a respirator shortage, and put into a truck. This is devastating for families, friends. Healthcare workers have died from Covid 19, and are 20% more likely to catch it than the rest of us. This is where a sensitive issue gets all the more sensitive for me: me and my best friend have been so since we were six years old. I'm not leaking my age, but that has been a long, long, long time! I have a very personal response to this, and hope I can appeal to those who blame the media. It is impossible to imagine what is happening in New York. It it is impossible to image a NYC as something beyond Times Square, but in includes Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, plus Manhattan. These places are huge and the numbers are huge for a reason. The hospitals were never prepares of a pandemic of this magnitude; the hospitals are made to handle everyday things. If the hospitals were made to handle a pandemic of this size, they would have to be the size of a football field. So are hospitals so overrun by patients that yes, we legitimately do not have enough ventilators and again, where it gets personal for me: my best friend is working on the front lines and they don't have the PPE equipment for their workers. That means my best friend is working without gowns, without face masks, even without gloves. I shared this elsewhere in the kratom community when people were discusising the same topic, Covid being just like the flu, or sensationalized by the media. I explained how I know the contrary to the conspiracy theory as truth, and I was told that my best friend would not get sick, had nothing to worry about, and that they were sure she had the proper equipment to treat Covid patients.

It hit me like a stab in the gut that I suddenly needed to prove my best friend isn't exaggerating or lying. Human beings are not fake news. I am sorry that you had many flus in your area in march, but my best friend who WILL die without even an N95 mask to protect her and colleagues can attest to the death of patients. The difference between the flu and Covid is that the virus adheres to receptors outside of the lungs and eventually they enter the lungs and reproduce. The regular person (not sick chronically like myself) still finds themselves flooded by white blood cells, flooded to attack the enemy virus. Unfortunately, the white blood cells are so overrun that they begin attacking everything in the body and can end up attacking perfectly good tissue and organs.

Sounds like an autoimmune reaction, actually. Regardless, I have citations for the above science I just described. But I don't care about the media, or citations because what I've written here is the truth about New York, and testimony both from myself and that of my best friend who is risking her life for patients that in no way exhibit minor symptoms and every day in March, the numbers have been multiplying and destroying the city I love. There is no incentive for my best friend to lie about the frontlines. She is not fake news. If she spoke to the media, she would be fired. She is supposed to put a bandana around her face and work, bare handed, in danger. She could bail, but she cares about people too much. She is committing to saving others, but my fear is that if we undermine the severity of this pandemic, the heroes will be buried and forgotten or dismissed as fake news.

It hits my heart the hardest.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when it comes to the condition of New York State and City, it is like the world is on fire and no one can see it. The media doesn't show the severity of the situation honestly. How could it? How do you communicate and display a nightmare without an end in sight?
The Red Queen
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by Marcussk »

WhiteAngelica wrote:
I'm from NYC and had to move upstate for financial reasons. I can assure you that the media is simply reporting the very grave reality that is New York City and New York State. I know it is truly unimaginable; but so was 9/11. Then, we didn't have Youtube to develop content that denied the reality of the terrorist attack that has given first responders cancer to this day. A noble sacrifice then, and now, a noble sacrifice from our healthcare workers. My NYC friends and family are quarantined and just tying to survive. My best friend is a nurse and has watched the horrific reality of patients dying without family or friends, dying of agonizing pain, lungs filling up and drowning them. Then, instead of the city morgue that wasn't designed for this many casualties, their bodies--bodies stacked in refrigerated trucks since there is no where else to put people. Horrific: dying alone, possibly with a respirator shortage, and put into a truck. This is devastating for families, friends. Healthcare workers have died from Covid 19, and are 20% more likely to catch it than the rest of us. This is where a sensitive issue gets all the more sensitive for me: me and my best friend have been so since we were six years old. I'm not leaking my age, but that has been a long, long, long time! I have a very personal response to this, and hope I can appeal to those who blame the media. It is impossible to imagine what is happening in New York. It it is impossible to image a NYC as something beyond Times Square, but in includes Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, plus Manhattan. These places are huge and the numbers are huge for a reason. The hospitals were never prepares of a pandemic of this magnitude; the hospitals are made to handle everyday things. If the hospitals were made to handle a pandemic of this size, they would have to be the size of a football field. So are hospitals so overrun by patients that yes, we legitimately do not have enough ventilators and again, where it gets personal for me: my best friend is working on the front lines and they don't have the PPE equipment for their workers. That means my best friend is working without gowns, without face masks, even without gloves. I shared this elsewhere in the kratom community when people were discusising the same topic, Covid being just like the flu, or sensationalized by the media. I explained how I know the contrary to the conspiracy theory as truth, and I was told that my best friend would not get sick, had nothing to worry about, and that they were sure she had the proper equipment to treat Covid patients.

It hit me like a stab in the gut that I suddenly needed to prove my best friend isn't exaggerating or lying. Human beings are not fake news. I am sorry that you had many flus in your area in march, but my best friend who WILL die without even an N95 mask to protect her and colleagues can attest to the death of patients. The difference between the flu and Covid is that the virus adheres to receptors outside of the lungs and eventually they enter the lungs and reproduce. The regular person (not sick chronically like myself) still finds themselves flooded by white blood cells, flooded to attack the enemy virus. Unfortunately, the white blood cells are so overrun that they begin attacking everything in the body and can end up attacking perfectly good tissue and organs.

Sounds like an autoimmune reaction, actually. Regardless, I have citations for the above science I just described. But I don't care about the media, or citations because what I've written here is the truth about New York, and testimony both from myself and that of my best friend who is risking her life for patients that in no way exhibit minor symptoms and every day in March, the numbers have been multiplying and destroying the city I love. There is no incentive for my best friend to lie about the frontlines. She is not fake news. If she spoke to the media, she would be fired. She is supposed to put a bandana around her face and work, bare handed, in danger. She could bail, but she cares about people too much. She is committing to saving others, but my fear is that if we undermine the severity of this pandemic, the heroes will be buried and forgotten or dismissed as fake news.

It hits my heart the hardest.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when it comes to the condition of New York State and City, it is like the world is on fire and no one can see it. The media doesn't show the severity of the situation honestly. How could it? How do you communicate and display a nightmare without an end in sight?
I'm so sorry for your friend and I'm praying for you both. I got lucky, I only got a mild case of the COVID-19 and I didn't drown on my own blood. But, and I've said this before in another thread, this virus is real. It's not the flu and it isnt anything like the flu. I have friends and family fighting this virus, some are not too bad, and others are fighting for their lives on ventilators because their lungs are on the verge of collapse from the virus and the blood cells filling their lungs to fight that virus. It is terrifying. I know people dont think it's real, and you are lucky because it hasn't made it to where you live yet. People thought the same here, and where I work at which is 100 miles from where I live. It hasn't really reached where I work at yet, but it's all over the place here. Every day is a new nightmare, simply because people don't believe in the virus until they have it and it just keeps spreading so fast because no one is taking it serious until it's too late.

Alright rant over
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by brave777 »

Wow WhiteAngelica, i hope your friend stays good. Keep us updated, ok? ,maybe move this to off topic? i would love to hear updates on this, are you able to call her once in a while to talk to her? If someone sends you gloves are you able to get them to her? or n95 masks? The way you describe it like its from a horror movie. I am skeptic at heart but these days you have to be like this. If you believe everything then you become a sheep. I rather question stuff. I think people need to stop fearing shit media and share everything, how else can you get the truth out? You dont have to say her name, i just want to hear how it is from her perspective. It could also be something more harsh then coronavirus, i heard there is more evil viruses behind CV, CV kinda like a warm up. I would not be surprised if they start throwing in different virus names on the news soon and we end up on a year long lock down. I really hope they give cure to those people in hospital. Stay Safe!
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
Quercus
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 292
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 am

Re: Who's got Covid19? How are Kratomites faring?

Post by Quercus »

WhiteAngelica wrote:

I'm from NYC and had to move upstate for financial reasons. I can assure you that the media is simply reporting the very grave reality that is New York City and New York State. I know it is truly unimaginable; but so was 9/11. Then, we didn't have Youtube to develop content that denied the reality of the terrorist attack that has given first responders cancer to this day. A noble sacrifice then, and now, a noble sacrifice from our healthcare workers. My NYC friends and family are quarantined and just tying to survive. My best friend is a nurse and has watched the horrific reality of patients dying without family or friends, dying of agonizing pain, lungs filling up and drowning them. Then, instead of the city morgue that wasn't designed for this many casualties, their bodies--bodies stacked in refrigerated trucks since there is no where else to put people. Horrific: dying alone, possibly with a respirator shortage, and put into a truck. This is devastating for families, friends. Healthcare workers have died from Covid 19, and are 20% more likely to catch it than the rest of us. This is where a sensitive issue gets all the more sensitive for me: me and my best friend have been so since we were six years old. I'm not leaking my age, but that has been a long, long, long time! I have a very personal response to this, and hope I can appeal to those who blame the media. It is impossible to imagine what is happening in New York. It it is impossible to image a NYC as something beyond Times Square, but in includes Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Staten Island, plus Manhattan. These places are huge and the numbers are huge for a reason. The hospitals were never prepares of a pandemic of this magnitude; the hospitals are made to handle everyday things. If the hospitals were made to handle a pandemic of this size, they would have to be the size of a football field. So are hospitals so overrun by patients that yes, we legitimately do not have enough ventilators and again, where it gets personal for me: my best friend is working on the front lines and they don't have the PPE equipment for their workers. That means my best friend is working without gowns, without face masks, even without gloves. I shared this elsewhere in the kratom community when people were discusising the same topic, Covid being just like the flu, or sensationalized by the media. I explained how I know the contrary to the conspiracy theory as truth, and I was told that my best friend would not get sick, had nothing to worry about, and that they were sure she had the proper equipment to treat Covid patients.

It hit me like a stab in the gut that I suddenly needed to prove my best friend isn't exaggerating or lying. Human beings are not fake news. I am sorry that you had many flus in your area in march, but my best friend who WILL die without even an N95 mask to protect her and colleagues can attest to the death of patients. The difference between the flu and Covid is that the virus adheres to receptors outside of the lungs and eventually they enter the lungs and reproduce. The regular person (not sick chronically like myself) still finds themselves flooded by white blood cells, flooded to attack the enemy virus. Unfortunately, the white blood cells are so overrun that they begin attacking everything in the body and can end up attacking perfectly good tissue and organs.

Sounds like an autoimmune reaction, actually. Regardless, I have citations for the above science I just described. But I don't care about the media, or citations because what I've written here is the truth about New York, and testimony both from myself and that of my best friend who is risking her life for patients that in no way exhibit minor symptoms and every day in March, the numbers have been multiplying and destroying the city I love. There is no incentive for my best friend to lie about the frontlines. She is not fake news. If she spoke to the media, she would be fired. She is supposed to put a bandana around her face and work, bare handed, in danger. She could bail, but she cares about people too much. She is committing to saving others, but my fear is that if we undermine the severity of this pandemic, the heroes will be buried and forgotten or dismissed as fake news.

It hits my heart the hardest.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when it comes to the condition of New York State and City, it is like the world is on fire and no one can see it. The media doesn't show the severity of the situation honestly. How could it? How do you communicate and display a nightmare without an end in sight?
If we had a like button, I would "like" this 1000 times. I've been thinking of writing something similar, but you did a much better job than I ever could.
Post Reply