March 2020 Updated Canadian Vendors?
Posted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:10 am
Hey all,
new forum user, interested if anybody has any reviews or suggestions for Canadian kratom vendors? There was a shop in my city that had great kratom for decent prices but they have recently lost access to their supplier (and all non-essential storefronts are closed now anyways), so I've been looking for a decent online vendor located in Canada. Most reviews and suggestions online seem to be pretty old, and I know this is a more US-focused forum, but hopefully there are a few Canadians kicking around that can provide more recent suggestions and vendor reviews. Thanks!
new forum user, interested if anybody has any reviews or suggestions for Canadian kratom vendors? There was a shop in my city that had great kratom for decent prices but they have recently lost access to their supplier (and all non-essential storefronts are closed now anyways), so I've been looking for a decent online vendor located in Canada. Most reviews and suggestions online seem to be pretty old, and I know this is a more US-focused forum, but hopefully there are a few Canadians kicking around that can provide more recent suggestions and vendor reviews. Thanks!