Page 1 of 1

Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:46 am
by Luis2387
Thanks

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:50 pm
by mivanqua
Let you know in a few days, homie.

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:22 pm
by Luis2387
mivanqua wrote:Let you know in a few days, homie.
try one tonight please lol i have to comfirm my final order

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:33 pm
by mivanqua
I get them.Saturday. Would if.i could but they are on the way...

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:53 pm
by Luis2387
mivanqua wrote:I get them.Saturday. Would if.i could but they are on the way...
lol thanks, im getting the ivory white and i guess the green PMD

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:29 pm
by mivanqua
I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:37 pm
by Spencemastaflex
mivanqua wrote:I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
TFH
Green PMD is
On the way

Did I do it right? Lol

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:04 pm
by K-Dawg
I ordered the Red and White PMDs. Ill let y'all know!

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:05 pm
by mivanqua
Spencemastaflex wrote:
mivanqua wrote:I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
TFH
Green PMD is
On the way

Did I do it right? Lol
5-7-5 is haiku meter

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 1:52 am
by Jean des Esseintes
Family Harvest
the Far East via Texas
Red, Green, White. Preference?

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:13 am
by Spencemastaflex
I'm such a dolt I thought it was 3-5-3

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:30 pm
by RumRunner
mivanqua wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:
mivanqua wrote:I would if I could
Unfortunately not here
They are on the way.

Nothing but haikus anyone?
TFH
Green PMD is
On the way

Did I do it right? Lol
5-7-5 is haiku meter
Wait. Isn’t haiku that green stuff on sushi rolls?

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:23 pm
by kmu777
RumRunner wrote:Wait. Isn’t haiku that green stuff on sushi rolls?
:roll:

Wild how you thought
haiku goes on sushi rolls
you meant wasabi

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:22 am
by Tree
They are all about the same quality, I'd give them all 8. The duration is on the low side but they are nice focused but calm strains. The green might be the strongest, but I lean towards reds so I like that too. personal bias aside I would say green.

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:18 pm
by nerdy ninja
same here. I liked it no doubt both white and green. I would rate the Green a 8/10. Smooth clean energy with a great balance of euphoria. Smiley’s PMD I would rate 8.5/10 to have a comparison but he had a couple of batches around September of last year that were 9.5/10. Those batches were the holy grail of kratom for me with the perfect blend of energy and euphoria with long legs. I wish I could have got a few kilos of that batch when I had the chance lol.

For the most part I have been really impressed with everything that I’ve tried from TFH with the wild green elephant and Vietnam being the standouts for me.

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:02 pm
by WalrusGuardian
I think I also like the green better than the white. Didn't get the red. They both seem on the faster side to me. They do some of what I liked about the 30 Year Super Green. I can imagine someone who liked that enjoying either the green or white PMD even better. They scale up to higher doses around 5-6g better than the Super does too. It seems to me like a lot of their leaf is relatively comparable around 4.5 but some of them don't increase in beneficial effect up to 6.

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:18 pm
by nerdy ninja
Less is more my friend. I was a adamant 6-8 gram dose guy for years and I initially didn’t buy into the less is more because I tried 4 and 5 gram doses to no avail. On a whim one day I tried 2.5 of a particular strain that I knew was great quality and bam !!!! With a lot of TFH leaf I actually don’t get anything from it when I go above 1.5-2 gram doses. The 30 year Green MD did absolutely nothing for me at 2 grams and I then lowered it to 1 next time around and I was blown away. The mental hurdle of buying into less is more was tough but you unlock a amazing new world of kratom by doing so. So many strains I wrote off as bunk before discovering it. With most quality strains I’ve had the best luck with 2-2.5 then a hour later follow it up with 1-1.5 Ballzdeep who is one the most knowledgeable folks on this site goes into great detail about it and the science behind it ! :)

Re: Wich TFH PMD is the best?? Red/green or white?

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:16 pm
by kratomKonnie
I ordered the Green, White & Red PMD.

The Green was stunning. I'm a 4-year plus kratom user, and the fast wave of euphoria I got from my typical 3.5 gram evening dose was unlike anything I've ever experienced.
Like the first time I tried kratom, but way more intense and spacey. Almost trippy. After I came down from floating around the room, I felt a glowing warm blanket feeling for most of the evening.
Slept well and easy.

The Red and White was very solid, but aren't my favorite from TFH.