Recommendations for a similar product if I like Super Green?
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:07 am
I'm relatively new to kratom, so I've only tried around 10 or so different products, but one stands out.
I bought some Super Green from Soflo ("Supah Green" when I ordered it back in December) and it's not even comparable to anything else I've tried. It is better in every way I can describe and I'm hoping someone here can give me some recommendations for similar products. I plan to order more of this from Soflo, but they are currently sold out and I'm considering even trying to find a Super Green from a different supplier in the mean time. (I also got a bag of White Maeng Da from Soflo but it's honestly one of my least favorites so far, so it's not just the supplier.)
I'll try to explain what I like about it: Starting with the powder itself, it is not nearly as grainy as I would describe most of the others I've tried, which makes it a bit more soluble and easier to drink. On top of that, it is incredibly better tasting. It has this "fresh" taste that I would describe as the difference between a dried, brown leaf and a green, fresh leaf. It just has that organic vegetable matter taste to it as opposed to, well, dirt.
As far as the effects go, it doesn't seem as harsh. I usually take 3 (to 6) grams at a time so it's not too intense, but some products give me an uncomfortable "exhausted" type feeling. Not this stuff.
I mainly take it as a sleep aid, so I'm not often in public, but when I am, it makes it a lot easier to converse. I'd compare the social effects to a couple beers or something like that. I can't compare other products in that aspect because I think I've only ever taken them alone.
It also curbs anxiety and my lower back pain really well, but that is pretty comparable to the other strains.
And finally, sex is so much more intense on this stuff and libido is through the roof with enough of it. I've gotten similar effects from other products, but again, nothing compares to the Super Green.
The only one that comes close so far is "Elephant" from Kraydo Organics. The effects are probably the closest to the Super Green of the ones I've tried, but it is super grainy and hard to drink.
So any recommendations are appreciated. I'd be interested in hearing opinions about another Super Green that is comparable to Soflo's as well as any other products that may have similar effects (or better!).
Thanks for any input.
TLDR: Looking for recommendations for a similar product to Soflo's Super Green.
I bought some Super Green from Soflo ("Supah Green" when I ordered it back in December) and it's not even comparable to anything else I've tried. It is better in every way I can describe and I'm hoping someone here can give me some recommendations for similar products. I plan to order more of this from Soflo, but they are currently sold out and I'm considering even trying to find a Super Green from a different supplier in the mean time. (I also got a bag of White Maeng Da from Soflo but it's honestly one of my least favorites so far, so it's not just the supplier.)
I'll try to explain what I like about it: Starting with the powder itself, it is not nearly as grainy as I would describe most of the others I've tried, which makes it a bit more soluble and easier to drink. On top of that, it is incredibly better tasting. It has this "fresh" taste that I would describe as the difference between a dried, brown leaf and a green, fresh leaf. It just has that organic vegetable matter taste to it as opposed to, well, dirt.
As far as the effects go, it doesn't seem as harsh. I usually take 3 (to 6) grams at a time so it's not too intense, but some products give me an uncomfortable "exhausted" type feeling. Not this stuff.
I mainly take it as a sleep aid, so I'm not often in public, but when I am, it makes it a lot easier to converse. I'd compare the social effects to a couple beers or something like that. I can't compare other products in that aspect because I think I've only ever taken them alone.
It also curbs anxiety and my lower back pain really well, but that is pretty comparable to the other strains.
And finally, sex is so much more intense on this stuff and libido is through the roof with enough of it. I've gotten similar effects from other products, but again, nothing compares to the Super Green.
The only one that comes close so far is "Elephant" from Kraydo Organics. The effects are probably the closest to the Super Green of the ones I've tried, but it is super grainy and hard to drink.
So any recommendations are appreciated. I'd be interested in hearing opinions about another Super Green that is comparable to Soflo's as well as any other products that may have similar effects (or better!).
Thanks for any input.
TLDR: Looking for recommendations for a similar product to Soflo's Super Green.