Page 1 of 1

Suggestions

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:27 pm
by KratomAdvocateMO
Other than TFH i am looking for some solid picks. So far i did enjoy wild crafted gold from TFH, Wild Heavy Red from TFH, Green Sumatra from SOSA. Mostly everything SOSA had.

Re: Suggestions

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:18 pm
by Marcussk
The horns from heavenleaf are pretty good I've heard. Personally I really enjoy her green kedamin and super white Donkey 5. The SWD5 is very energetic and has great focus. My brother loves the Premium MD Donkey 6, I haven't tried it yet but apparently it has great energy and pain relief.

Re: Suggestions

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:45 pm
by zachdank
Ya Sosa has fire kratom no doubt. Eric from Denette615 also has some of better leaf ive experienced. And Eric has the best customer service you will find. Cant miss on his Green Bone.