Page 1 of 1

Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 pm
by D_B_C
I work offshore Gulf of Mexico on an oil rig, due to COVID-19 me and my crew just found out we will have to stay for 28 days. It’s our company’s way of minimizing exposure by swapping people out less often. So, I wanted to do something to boost my crews morale. I need some of your best suggestions for a good mood lift and energy... maybe euphoria would also be a plus. So, let me hear it, what vendor and strain should I go for to help my guys out. Thanks for any suggestions, I just want to change things up a bit.

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:54 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Green jongkong 12 from botanical bunny or their white jongkong is good too. Mitraman's gold Borneo is great

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:50 am
by FartBlaster
People deliver kratom to oil rigs?

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:43 am
by D_B_C
Sure, we can get most anything we want delivered. Anything legal that comes through Mail. It gets delivered to the boat dock we use with my name and rig on it, we get supplies a couple times a week so, they aren’t actually sending it to the rig, rather than the boat dock.

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:53 pm
by PIGFOOT
Definitely White Smile or Green Glow by Smiley. He is a well known vendor here. For even more fun, combine the two :o

https://www.smileytimeherbals.com/ *use the search button for "speciosa"

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:10 pm
by kratomKonnie
The Texas Family Harvest Greens and Whites are dynamite.* They exceed the hype. Looks like you might have to wait until April 15 to order, though.

I ordered a bunch of greens and I haven't encountered a dud yet, but my faves: Jade Bali, Wild Green Hulu Kapuas, Green Aceh. All of these gave me euphoria, grounded energy and big-time mood lift. Top shelf kratom.

The 30 year Wild White is rocket fuel...Wow. I usually enjoy kratom in the evening - the first time I took TFH's Wild White I was up most of the night. In a good way - I got a lot done and felt great!

*Their Reds are great too. Just that since the quarantine I've been craving some uplift with Greens and Whites.

Re: Stuck on an oil rig

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:45 am
by D_B_C
Thanks for all the replies guys! I’m
Loving this place!