Side note: I know this isn't the trading post but may as well ask here: if anyone has some of the #2001 PMD I would greatly appreciate if I could buy literally any amount of it from you
Does Botanical Bunny change their batches out frequently?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Does Botanical Bunny change their batches out frequently?
I don't know if I phrased my title the best way but hopefully I can explain. I bought some PMD batch#2001 a week or two ago, and loved it, I quickly ordered a larger quantity and didn't realize I was receiving the #19something batch. Very very upset. Mostly at myself for not noticing. Do you guys think they're completely out of the #2001 batch? Or do they just swap them out sometimes? Maybe the #2001 batch will be back?
Side note: I know this isn't the trading post but may as well ask here: if anyone has some of the #2001 PMD I would greatly appreciate if I could buy literally any amount of it from you
Side note: I know this isn't the trading post but may as well ask here: if anyone has some of the #2001 PMD I would greatly appreciate if I could buy literally any amount of it from you
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Does Botanical Bunny change their batches out frequently
They carry several batches of strains at times. I've seen 4 different PMDs on the site at one time. When one sells out it gets removed. Sometimes they remove one for a while and put it back up later but not too often.
- BallzDeep9
- Kratom Legend (Rank 12)

- Posts: 3627
- Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
- Contact:
Re: Does Botanical Bunny change their batches out frequently
They have an automated, Inventory management system when stock gets too low.. One Size bag gets very low & so the entire batch is pulled.. Most customers want smaller bags. Vendors get stuck with Kilo's & need to break those down.. very time consumingMarcussk wrote:Sometimes they remove one for a while and put it back up later ...
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Does Botanical Bunny change their batches out frequently
Oh dude if that's the case I'd be so happyBallzDeep9 wrote:They have an automated, Inventory management system when stock gets too low.. One Size bag gets very low & so the entire batch is pulled.. Most customers want smaller bags. Vendors get stuck with Kilo's & need to break those down.. very time consumingMarcussk wrote:Sometimes they remove one for a while and put it back up later ...
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Does Botanical Bunny change their batches out frequently
I knew it was something like that, I just couldn't remember exactly what bunny had told me before. Thanks for clarifying it Ballzdeep9.BallzDeep9 wrote:They have an automated, Inventory management system when stock gets too low.. One Size bag gets very low & so the entire batch is pulled.. Most customers want smaller bags. Vendors get stuck with Kilo's & need to break those down.. very time consumingMarcussk wrote:Sometimes they remove one for a while and put it back up later ...
Hopefully man but that was a really good and popular batch, one of the best I've had from them. They might actually be out this time. I'm wishing you luck.Spencemastaflex wrote:
Oh dude if that's the case I'd be so happy