EU Vendor?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
Skumnisse
Kratomite (Rank 1)
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:59 am

EU Vendor?

Post by Skumnisse »

Hi.

Does anyone know of a vendor that ships to europe, or more specifically to Norway?

As my last two orders from my usual place have been stuck without updates at USPS for 3 weeks, and my supply has run out, I am getting desperate.

Pref looking for a vendor who uses discreet packaging without reference to the product, ships with DHL and has the shipping lable science figured out.

Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated,
stay safe

MOD NOTE: From what I have read Kratom is treated as illegal in Norway which is horribly unfortunate as I have family there still and want to visit ASAP!! I am sorry but we cannot permit this topic to go any further. Locking topic....
Locked