Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?
PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
-
Marcussk
- Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)

- Posts: 373
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
- Location: WNC
Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?
Some people think it's way better than 5 and some think it's not. It's a completely different batch but from the same supplier. So it's a pretty good chance this one will work for you where the 5 did not. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. But my little bro, who has chronic back pain from a titanium rod in his back, didn't get much from PMDD5 but the 6 completely got rid of his pain and gave him some pep in his step.
-
Jada1472
- Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:49 am
Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?
I throw a little bit into the package I’m sending today. I just got it in myself and haven’t gotten a feel for it yetSpencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
-
K-Dawg
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 236
- Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:14 pm
- Location: TX
Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?
I just got a 250 of PMDD6. Its great but different than the PMDD5. PM me if you want to do a trade.Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
-K-Dawg
-
Spencemastaflex
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm
Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?
Thanks man!Jada1472 wrote:I throw a little bit into the package I’m sending today. I just got it in myself and haven’t gotten a feel for it yetSpencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?