Page 1 of 1

Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:10 am
by Spencemastaflex
PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:57 am
by Marcussk
Some people think it's way better than 5 and some think it's not. It's a completely different batch but from the same supplier. So it's a pretty good chance this one will work for you where the 5 did not. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. But my little bro, who has chronic back pain from a titanium rod in his back, didn't get much from PMDD5 but the 6 completely got rid of his pain and gave him some pep in his step.

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:29 pm
by Jada1472
Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
I throw a little bit into the package I’m sending today. I just got it in myself and haven’t gotten a feel for it yet

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:31 pm
by K-Dawg
Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
I just got a 250 of PMDD6. Its great but different than the PMDD5. PM me if you want to do a trade.

Re: Has anyone tried the PMD Donkey 6 from heavenleaf?

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:42 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Jada1472 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:PMDD5 didn't click with me, did anyone try the PMDD6? Was it better than the 5?
I throw a little bit into the package I’m sending today. I just got it in myself and haven’t gotten a feel for it yet
Thanks man!