Need advice
-
KaybaKay
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Need advice
I normally travel to get my Kratom but everyplace i normally go is shut down. Does anyone know of any shops open in Michigan or Ohio area right now?
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Need advice
Hi and welcome to the forum! I doubt there are any shops open but you can order online and have it within a few days. Here's the vendor list. Maybe read some of the current reviews in the review forum.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4643
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4643
-
KaybaKay
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Re: Need advice
Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I live in Indiana and I can't find anyplace that will ship to me 
-
Pete2000
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Need advice
Couple of suggestions.
I've seen some posts where closed shops would still allow their regular customers to make purchases and then pick up at a different location. Doesn't hurt to call and ask.
Try getting a PO Box at a shipping store near the border, and have an online vendor ship it there. I'd guess most of those places are still open, and smaller boxes are only a few bucks a month. Willing to bet you'll save money in the long run, and get better quality.
I've seen some posts where closed shops would still allow their regular customers to make purchases and then pick up at a different location. Doesn't hurt to call and ask.
Try getting a PO Box at a shipping store near the border, and have an online vendor ship it there. I'd guess most of those places are still open, and smaller boxes are only a few bucks a month. Willing to bet you'll save money in the long run, and get better quality.
-
KaybaKay
- Kratomite (Rank 1)
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:13 pm
Re: Need advice
I've tried calling and emailing the places I know with no luck, but I really think your 2nd suggestion is the answer! Thanks so much for your input!
- herbalhippie
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 7127
- Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
- Location: Washington State
Re: Need advice
I did not realize you are not in a legal state. Since you are not in a legal state we can't give you information on how to get kratom, I'm very sorry. Locking this thread.KaybaKay wrote:Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I live in Indiana and I can't find anyplace that will ship to me