Page 1 of 1

Need advice

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:48 pm
by KaybaKay
I normally travel to get my Kratom but everyplace i normally go is shut down. Does anyone know of any shops open in Michigan or Ohio area right now?

Re: Need advice

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:08 pm
by herbalhippie
Hi and welcome to the forum! I doubt there are any shops open but you can order online and have it within a few days. Here's the vendor list. Maybe read some of the current reviews in the review forum.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4643

Re: Need advice

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:25 pm
by KaybaKay
Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I live in Indiana and I can't find anyplace that will ship to me :roll:

Re: Need advice

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:37 pm
by Pete2000
Couple of suggestions.

I've seen some posts where closed shops would still allow their regular customers to make purchases and then pick up at a different location. Doesn't hurt to call and ask.

Try getting a PO Box at a shipping store near the border, and have an online vendor ship it there. I'd guess most of those places are still open, and smaller boxes are only a few bucks a month. Willing to bet you'll save money in the long run, and get better quality.

Re: Need advice

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:58 pm
by KaybaKay
I've tried calling and emailing the places I know with no luck, but I really think your 2nd suggestion is the answer! Thanks so much for your input!

Re: Need advice

Posted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 pm
by herbalhippie
KaybaKay wrote:Thank you for the advice. Unfortunately I live in Indiana and I can't find anyplace that will ship to me :roll:
I did not realize you are not in a legal state. Since you are not in a legal state we can't give you information on how to get kratom, I'm very sorry. Locking this thread.