Page 1 of 1

Trainwreck

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:31 am
by Strangbrew048
I am looking for the elusive 'trainwreck' blend. Is it worth trying? If so, anybody know a good place to get it...and at a reasonable rate? I saw a couple places on Google, just not sure if they are reputable. Thanks.

Re: Trainwreck

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:44 am
by Joshgreenhorn
Earth kratom organics, not sure how it is though I've never had it. It's expensive I do know that. 12.99 for 30 g. For that price I can get 150g of FIRE on mewe!

Re: Trainwreck

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:37 am
by mivanqua
It was ok when smokeshop shit was all there was, but now....why bother?

Re: Trainwreck

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:35 am
by FireK
Check out the post above yours about USA Kratom vendors Spring 2020 it lists high quality vendors I would start there

Re: Trainwreck

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:52 pm
by mivanqua
FireK wrote:Check out the post above yours about USA Kratom vendors Spring 2020 it lists high quality vendors I would start there
Glad to see you're off Remarkable Herbs! Haha!

Re: Trainwreck

Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:18 pm
by Strangbrew048
thanks everyone
I may just do a mix myself, with all the awesome kratom I've bought from this page. Every vendor I have ordered from, has been A+.
Someone on facebook said ooh trainwreck is the best you will ever have. You know how it goes...I am curious type :lol: with FOMO .