Page 1 of 1

Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:33 am
by NanookR
I’m new to Kratom, but am loving it so far! I have accumulated a few different strains and was looking for an easy way to keep track of my dose and the effects of different batches. I found an app for medical marijuana (Releaf) that is perfect but is geared towards pot. I’m wondering if there is anything like it for Kratom that I might have overlooked?
4ECAC882-6477-4F6F-B3FE-B696DAF95DCE.png

Re: Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:25 pm
by Marcussk
I just do it the old fashioned way and keep my inventory in a binder. Each page is a batch of a strain in my stash, with notes and reviews of the effects of that particular batch (because all batches are different so two green hulus from even the same vendor can have totally different alkaloid profiles) when I get a new batch I add a page, and when I tin out I remove one. I can never use a computer or app religiously enough to keep up with my stash that way, for me paper just works simpler.

Re: Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:04 pm
by NanookR
Marcussk wrote:I just do it the old fashioned way and keep my inventory in a binder. Each page is a batch of a strain in my stash, with notes and reviews of the effects of that particular batch (because all batches are different so two green hulus from even the same vendor can have totally different alkaloid profiles) when I get a new batch I add a page, and when I tin out I remove one. I can never use a computer or app religiously enough to keep up with my stash that way, for me paper just works simpler.
Thanks Marcussk. That’s a good point. It’s a lot to wrap my head around and that sounds more straight forward.

Re: Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:47 pm
by Spencemastaflex
Dude that is a sick app!

Re: Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:07 pm
by NanookR
Spencemastaflex wrote:Dude that is a sick app!
You can track the effects in real time too. I’m struggling with all the bells and whistles, but I think if you aren’t a beginner they would come in handy.

Re: Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:08 pm
by MycatTimmy
I try to do that though mine is pretty general. I keep this going on the notes app on my phone. Mine is this

Good Strains

Key- P=pain, S=sedation, E=euphoria, SL=slow, F=fast
M=mid spectrum $=buy again

Denette615

Red Sulawesi -
$- very E, P, S get more soon

Red Milk-
$ P,E,S

Texas Family Harvest

30 Year Wild Red IR3 - $
P,S,E,SL

Wild Crafted Heavy Red A6 -$
P,S,SL

Etc etc. I like to do it on my phone because that way I can enter my info whenever my dose is wearing off as I always have my phone on me.

Re: Tracking the effects of different strains

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:12 pm
by NanookR
MycatTimmy wrote:I try to do that though mine is pretty general. I keep this going on the notes app on my phone. Mine is this

Good Strains

Key- P=pain, S=sedation, E=euphoria, SL=slow, F=fast
M=mid spectrum $=buy again

Denette615

Red Sulawesi -
$- very E, P, S get more soon

Red Milk-
$ P,E,S

Texas Family Harvest

30 Year Wild Red IR3 - $
P,S,E,SL

Wild Crafted Heavy Red A6 -$
P,S,SL

Etc etc. I like to do it on my phone because that way I can enter my info whenever my dose is wearing off as I always have my phone on me.
Yeah I’m going to have to do that too. My phone is the one thing that I always have in reach.