Page 1 of 1

Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:50 am
by brave777
I was thinking if i should or shouldn't make a post about it. Just went for it. What would you consider perfect balanced kratom, would it be MID kratom? Or nice blends that have some white, yellow, green and red alkaloids? Sometimes, i dont want to feel any extra edges like Green malay does, sometimes to much energy. Lets say you have a serious meeting and you want to make sure kratom does NOT give you any extra surprises or edges. All you want is perfect mid balanced kratom. In a mid it contains all the good stuff like anti-anxiety, balanced mood, helps some pain and makes just the right amount of being talkative in a serious meeting situations. Does any one have a go too kratom batch for that specifically? Can to much Energy and to much euphoric mess with critical thinking? Like imagine you took super green and your super eyes popping out at the meetings when you just want to look away for a second to not give that vibe you getting eye wobbles.. lol Or to sedation and you feel doing not much and become not serious with the meeting.

I know all kratom in general is good and will do about any meetings if you didn't have any choice but if there is choice i better pick best once you have. I remember when i was getting hired 4 years ago, i took every morning Really good energetic green borneo for a full week of siting in a class, looking on a screen with a pencil and paper to take notes. People around me were surprised how i would close my eyes and fall into a between sleep and awake state instantly, as soon as i thought someone spoke about me or my name, i was looking at them sharp like WTF are you talking about. One person even said they wish they could do that. LOOOL I was nodding on it with a sweet ass buzz, but if i work, instead goign into that state, it makes you super focused on your job and your time pass fast, which is awesome.

Do you have a favorite Mid kratom? I also prefer best energy and euphoric strains or very nice sedating reds but in those situations when it comes to serious meetings i prefer very balanced mid batches. I noticed only Mids can provide this with out any extra edges sticking out. Whats ya'll opinions? Have you even thought about this?

Re: Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 pm
by Marcussk
This is why I keep a binder with my inventory listed in it. Every strain/batch has a different page that I add and remove as my inventory changes. Because every batch is different. For each one I keep notes and a review so I know how it is generally going to affect me. Some strains give a lot of euphoria, some energy, others sedation. But going into a meeting I would want one that gives a pleasant moodlift over euphoria and more focus than energy. So I would look through my binder to pick it out or find a combination to blend to get that effect. That is what works for me anyhow

Re: Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:25 pm
by Banana pants
TFH Green Dayak. I call this one my Homework Strain. It gave me focus, attentiveness, and mood elevation without the giddiness.

Re: Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:51 pm
by MycatTimmy
Sounds like you’ve got an important meeting coming up. What about a nice yellow ?

Re: Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:49 pm
by brave777
MycatTimmy wrote:Sounds like you’ve got an important meeting coming up. What about a nice yellow ?
Yellows are nice, they work perfect for that! I feel no edgy stuff from them. And for me its very mild. Actually yellows are like perfect mids except slightly weaker. The only crazy awesome wild yellow i tried is from TFH, the rest just mellow mild which i can see why you said yellow. Thanks for the advice! 8-)

Re: Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:48 pm
by jabro70
brave777 wrote:
MycatTimmy wrote:Sounds like you’ve got an important meeting coming up. What about a nice yellow ?
Yellows are nice, they work perfect for that! I feel no edgy stuff from them. And for me its very mild. Actually yellows are like perfect mids except slightly weaker. The only crazy awesome wild yellow i tried is from TFH, the rest just mellow mild which i can see why you said yellow. Thanks for the advice! 8-)
TFH Wild White Vietnam (from Nov) is the perfect “focus” strain with a great mood boost IMO.

Re: Perfect Balance Kratom, For Serious Meetings

Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:58 am
by Closedeyesearch
brave777 what was your TFh yellow experience?