Fused Flora Reds
-
D_B_C
- Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
- Posts: 164
- Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:25 am
- Location: South MS
Fused Flora Reds
I got two reds from fused flora. Red Maluku and Red Banjar. Anyone have input on the two? I’m looking for a good pain reliever and help with sleep. Thanks for any tips!
- brave777
- Kratom Master (Rank 10)

- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am
Re: Fused Flora Reds
I can say one thing, i only had samples and every sample was good including reds. do please leave reviews once you get it. Fused try to cherry pick good stuff for the menu like mitra and TFH ,not like some big venders that care 2 shits about your ass and look only at $$$... when you care it pays off. i am sure you will enjoy it.D_B_C wrote:I got two reds from fused flora. Red Maluku and Red Banjar. Anyone have input on the two? I’m looking for a good pain reliever and help with sleep. Thanks for any tips!
Kratom user since 2014!