Delete

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Locked
Exste
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 am

Delete

Post by Exste »

nevermind I figured it out
Last edited by Exste on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Sent Wrong Amount Of BTC to BotanicalBunny

Post by Marcussk »

Exste wrote:I didn't take into account the fee to deposit for the BTC app I use and mistakenly send under the BTC amount requested

It says on his website to send the payment in one payment and any other payment will be ignored by system.

Does this mean my BTC is lost now? I've used tons of other BTC gateweys for other Kratom vendors and they usually allow for multiple payments
You need to message botanical bunny and ask him
Exste
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:10 am

Re: Sent Wrong Amount Of BTC to BotanicalBunny

Post by Exste »

Marcussk wrote:
Exste wrote:I didn't take into account the fee to deposit for the BTC app I use and mistakenly send under the BTC amount requested

It says on his website to send the payment in one payment and any other payment will be ignored by system.

Does this mean my BTC is lost now? I've used tons of other BTC gateweys for other Kratom vendors and they usually allow for multiple payments
You need to message botanical bunny and ask him
I did but they're not open till morning

just seeing if someone who knows about BTC could give me some help
MycatTimmy
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 517
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2020 8:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Delete

Post by MycatTimmy »

Is Bitcoin safe ? I’ve seen multiple vendors seem to prefer it. Can anyone tell me what the advantages are to a vendor over other payment options ? I’m sorry Mods if this is a question I shouldn’t ask. Please just delete if so with my apologies
User avatar
brave777
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Kratom Master (Rank 10)
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:05 am

Re: Delete

Post by brave777 »

MycatTimmy wrote:Is Bitcoin safe ? I’ve seen multiple vendors seem to prefer it. Can anyone tell me what the advantages are to a vendor over other payment options ? I’m sorry Mods if this is a question I shouldn’t ask. Please just delete if so with my apologies
BTC i never got it, but my friend who did , actually doesn't work and just pulls the money out every 3 months. . . Yes its the real deal and while the dolor drops in price, a lot are puting into BTC and its taking off. There is tons of youtubes who prefer to put it into BTC before the dolor is used to wipe the butt. Imagine it grows and if lets say, there will be a new dolor, your btc to the new currency will be much higher. I am still debating if i should start it. Vendors who have it, i am sure they are happy... and lucky for being smart. After all BTC is the future when there wont be cash anymore.
Kratom user since 2014!
User avatar
herbalhippie
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 7127
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:00 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: Delete

Post by herbalhippie »

I don't know if this kind of payment system is potentially dangeous to discuss as other payment processors but we do not talk about payment processors for vendors. It's for the vendors safety so they don't lose their payment systems. Please be careful.
Locked