SOSA reds
-
Adrumaddict
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm
SOSA reds
Seeing that SOSA's status is unknown, I'm searching for vendors and their stains that might be the equivalent to SOSA's Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, and Baik Bali. I just can't seem to find anything that compares. SOSA ruined me for reds lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please stay safe out there everyone, and take care. \m/
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: SOSA reds
Fusedflora!!! Red Kapuas, wild red kapuas, red Bali, red takengon, green takengon, and probably a few others too lolAdrumaddict wrote:Seeing that SOSA's status is unknown, I'm searching for vendors and their stains that might be the equivalent to SOSA's Red Sunda, Red Sumatra, and Baik Bali. I just can't seem to find anything that compares. SOSA ruined me for reds lol. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please stay safe out there everyone, and take care. \m/
-
Adrumaddict
- Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)

- Posts: 544
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:37 pm
Re: SOSA reds
Fusedflora!!! Red Kapuas, wild red kapuas, red Bali, red takengon, green takengon, and probably a few others too lol[/quote]
I actually have his Red Takengon and it is absolute fire and one of the best pain relieving strains I've ever experienced, but it's a little too stimulating to take at night. Also, the majority of his reds I've tried are fermented and for me that often ruins the effect I'm looking for. The Green Takengon for some reason had zero effect on me so I put it away for a few months to try again later, maybe today is that day lol. Hey thanks so much for your reply and please take care!
I actually have his Red Takengon and it is absolute fire and one of the best pain relieving strains I've ever experienced, but it's a little too stimulating to take at night. Also, the majority of his reds I've tried are fermented and for me that often ruins the effect I'm looking for. The Green Takengon for some reason had zero effect on me so I put it away for a few months to try again later, maybe today is that day lol. Hey thanks so much for your reply and please take care!
-
acejestyr15
- Kratom Guru (Rank 9)

- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
- Location: Northwestern NJ
Re: SOSA reds
I actually have his Red Takengon and it is absolute fire and one of the best pain relieving strains I've ever experienced, but it's a little too stimulating to take at night. Also, the majority of his reds I've tried are fermented and for me that often ruins the effect I'm looking for. The Green Takengon for some reason had zero effect on me so I put it away for a few months to try again later, maybe today is that day lol. Hey thanks so much for your reply and please take care![/quote]Adrumaddict wrote:Fusedflora!!! Red Kapuas, wild red kapuas, red Bali, red takengon, green takengon, and probably a few others too lol
I love his reds even the slightly fermented ones.... I don't mind some fermentation especially when do right.... But full ferments/bents rarely are for me. And the red takengon I love for bed and have yet to meet many if any with worse insomnia than myself hahaha. Goes to show how diff chems can truly be....