Another soultanic question, sorry

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Spencemastaflex »

So is soultanic as good/better than TFH? I'm asking because... Should I buy as much of it as I can? Or my first time buying do you think I should do a small sampler? Are they very different strains every time he reups? I guess I'm just trying to understand how important it is that I buy a lot from this drop?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by acejestyr15 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:So is soultanic as good/better than TFH? I'm asking because... Should I buy as much of it as I can? Or my first time buying do you think I should do a small sampler? Are they very different strains every time he reups? I guess I'm just trying to understand how important it is that I buy a lot from this drop?
I don't ever recommend buying large amounts, blindly!! I would maybe start one 1 split kilo tops from any vendor you'd be trying for first time. You don't know how your chemistry will mesh with the leaf so why stockpile something that may do nothing for you.... Ya know?!
RumRunner
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 594
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:33 am

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by RumRunner »

Spencemastaflex wrote:So is soultanic as good/better than TFH? I'm asking because... Should I buy as much of it as I can? Or my first time buying do you think I should do a small sampler? Are they very different strains every time he reups? I guess I'm just trying to understand how important it is that I buy a lot from this drop?
His drops have been fairly consistent. And I’ve heard it said that Mike is sitting on stock. I love most of Soul’s leaf (PGMD and Dark Elephant come to mind), others have been duds (at least for me). So best advice is to keep your expectations in check and buy with your head, not with your heart.
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Marcussk »

Spencemastaflex wrote:So is soultanic as good/better than TFH? I'm asking because... Should I buy as much of it as I can? Or my first time buying do you think I should do a small sampler? Are they very different strains every time he reups? I guess I'm just trying to understand how important it is that I buy a lot from this drop?
Personally I have liked what I have ordered from soul so far and his leaf has been very consistent to me. But what Acejestyr said is very right. Body chemistry and this leaf is very strange and it is always possible that souls leaf wont work with your body chemistry. So definitely start small to get an idea of what his leaf will be like for you. If you like it then there are always going to be more drops from soul.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Thanks guys!
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3626
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Spencemastaflex wrote:... think I should do a small sampler? Are they very different strains every time he reups ??
y'know we keep saying, "strains" are BS, and every batch is different ? :o So yeah, get a sampler, enjoy the good samples, toss those duds on the shelf, but Soul's small batches are GONE within a few days.. Key word being small .. Find a sample you really like? Too bad cuz it's gone! .. Major diff between the small batch guys, and pro vendors like BB, STH, Lucky, etc. they stock a good amount of each - U still have time to re-order before they sell out.

Gotta say his 1st batch of Dark Elephant was fantastic. :P Later re stock.. not so much
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Spencemastaflex »

BallzDeep9 wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:... think I should do a small sampler? Are they very different strains every time he reups ??
y'know we keep saying, "strains" are BS, and every batch is different ? :o So yeah, get a sampler, enjoy the good samples, toss those duds on the shelf, but Soul's small batches are GONE within a few days.. Key word being small .. Find a sample you really like? Too bad cuz it's gone! .. Major diff between the small batch guys, and pro vendors like BB, STH, Lucky, etc. they stock a good amount of each - U still have time to re-order before they sell out.

Gotta say his 1st batch of Dark Elephant was fantastic. :P Later re stock.. not so much
See this is exactly the thinking behind my question
jabro70
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Kratom Pro (Rank 8)
Posts: 1091
Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by jabro70 »

He’s right. That first batch of Dark Elephant was fantastic (and I still have a few burns left of it), but that first batch of FERMENTED Dark Elephant was almost spiritual. What I had of that one is long gone (so if anyone wants to let me purchase some PLEASE pm me :lol: :lol: )

But seriously- you aren’t going to go wrong even if you order blindly from Soul. If you don’t like a strain, it will sell almost instantly on the TP.

How does Soul compare to TFH? They are very different from each other but both have procured some of the best leaf I’ve ever had. TFH is blazing trails on how our Kratom supply chain SHOULD look and the results speak for themselves. Soul is getting the cream of the crop from several long time importers that damn sure produce some of the finest leaf available. How do they compare? I love them both!
FireCrotch79
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 407
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:12 pm

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by FireCrotch79 »

If you dont like any of them you would have no problem selling on trading post. This next drop will be last for a while and is gonna be some straight fire! But with that said, you should probably go through TFH...more Soul for me!!! :lol:
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by acejestyr15 »

If you want consistency/ease of ordering more after trying a few times.... I'd definitely got with TFH on April 15th or even fusedflora and LOE anytime!!! Like others have said SOUL had some stellar batches in the beginning then they gradually fell off IMHO. Chris and Angie at TFH are industry innovators in my eyes and trust their opinions, service, product, and the fact that they are whole heatedly great people!!
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Yeah Ive been ordering from TFH a lot. I'm excited for soul. So there's no way to know what strains he will be putting up? Are they always different?
acejestyr15
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1442
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 11:36 am
Location: Northwestern NJ

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by acejestyr15 »

Yeah won't know until a few days prior at best usually. Used to barely know ahead of time at all!!!
Marcussk
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Extreme Kratomite (Rank 5)
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:45 am
Location: WNC

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Marcussk »

One of Mike's helpers had a her tooth pulled so he is very short staffed right now. It will probably be right on the line this time, it's a long job weighing out 500 bags.
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Spencemastaflex »

Has anyone gotten an email? I haven't gotten an email yet
Twisting_Juniper
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:37 pm
Location: Moab

Re: Another soultanic question, sorry

Post by Twisting_Juniper »

Spencemastaflex wrote:Has anyone gotten an email? I haven't gotten an email yet
Came through late last nights. Drop is today after 2:30 EST. I can forward it to you if you didn't get it for some reason. The hand-written list was posted on there MeWe chat, as well.
Post Reply