Page 1 of 1

Kratom and Tramadol

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:49 am
by MycatTimmy
This morning my pain level was pretty high and without thinking ( still half asleep) I took 2 Tramadol. 30 minutes later I took my morning dose of Kratom. It was TFH Red Hangat, which is a great strain. An hour and a half later when I didn’t feel that familiar glow it hit my what I had done. I’d filled my receptors with the Tramadol, so there was no room for my Kratom. Believe me I won’t do that again. I feel pretty stupid ! My question is how long do I have to wait before my Kratom will hit and is there anything I can do to speed up the process ?

Re: Kratom and Tramadol

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:56 am
by brave777
I noticed on some days when i miss my drinking herbal tea's, i feel kratom is less pronounced. So any herbal tea's, green tea, peppermint, basil , what ever leaf you got, sip on it trough out the day, and come back and let us know if that helped? I am sure it will. If i can feel kratom like first time most of the time then i know its helping a lot.

Re: Kratom and Tramadol

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:12 pm
by MycatTimmy
Thanks Brave. I’ll have to see what we have in the cupboard and let you know

Re: Kratom and Tramadol

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:25 pm
by Love_Redz
You’ll be fine I usually get my effects by the next day when I need a pain med, just lower your dose a few times for some reason that works for me then I go back to my regular dosing, drink lots of water to flush it out

Re: Kratom and Tramadol

Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:27 pm
by MycatTimmy
Well I waited 6 hours, drank some chamomile tea and then drank lots of water. And it worked !! I took some of MM Red Thai and the burn is coming on slow and steady, just like normal. And I also moved my bottle of Tramadol so I can’t easily grab it when I’m half asleep. Thanks everyone for the advice. I kept rereading y’all’s posts during this 6 hours and it was so helpful. Marcussk, this would be one for your book lol