Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Discuss kratom, vendors, strains, side effects, or any aspect of usage without censorship. Have a question about kratom? Ask it here and it get it answered by our friendly userbase.
Post Reply
Spencemastaflex
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 500
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:25 pm

Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by Spencemastaflex »

I've tried 12 and 14, never tried a 17. What's the general opinion on lot 17? I assume it sells out quick since he rarely has it?
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by guitartodd77 »

The Red Labai, White Dayak and Red Dayak are a few of my favorites. I would love to see a green Labai but I've never noticed it being offered from BB. None the less, Lot 17 is typically above average at the very least and some of it will knock your socks off.
CatfatherB
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Kratom Guru (Rank 9)
Posts: 1727
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:19 pm
Location: Tennessee

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by CatfatherB »

Spencemastaflex wrote:I've tried 12 and 14, never tried a 17. What's the general opinion on lot 17? I assume it sells out quick since he rarely has it?
I think I remember botanical bunny saying a while back that they bought some bulk from Franz herb to see how well it tested, I guess the overall opinion was good enough for them to start buying more?... :geek:
guitartodd77
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Ultimate Kratomite (Rank 6)
Posts: 571
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:05 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by guitartodd77 »

CatfatherB wrote:
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've tried 12 and 14, never tried a 17. What's the general opinion on lot 17? I assume it sells out quick since he rarely has it?
I think I remember botanical bunny saying a while back that they bought some bulk from Franz herb to see how well it tested, I guess the overall opinion was good enough for them to start buying more?... :geek:
Yesterday BB commented in a different thread that they have a shipment of Lot 17 in route now and it should be up on the site soon along with a new batch of PMD Lot 12.
User avatar
BallzDeep9
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Kratom Legend (Rank 12)
Posts: 3627
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:33 am
Contact:

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by BallzDeep9 »

Frans Herb aka "Medy". Same supplier as a couple of MeWe vendors use.. Leaves Of Eden is 1. Soul also knows Medy. :geek:

ALL Indo suppliers want to do business.. A good vendor like BB, buys a decent # kilos, so the Indo has incentive to produce the BEST possible quality.. in hopes that BB will buy more often.
Banned on Reddit: KratomVendors is now on SAIDIT!
Please check out my current Auctions/ Sales on MM Trading Post! I'm also on MeWe/ Saidit/ Reddit. Thanks!
User avatar
RubberToes
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by RubberToes »

I have the White dayak, Red Dayak and a Green Kali from last year, all Lot 17 and found them all good, especially the kali.
I have just ordered the current White and Green Dayak Lot 17, looking forward to trying the Green - I respond well to a good well-balanced-green.
Kyle4434
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by Kyle4434 »

He got a new lot up!

Why didnt yall wake me!!
Kyle4434
Dedicated Kratomite (Rank 2)
Posts: 41
Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:53 pm

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by Kyle4434 »

I ordered the green dayak, supposedly coming today.. will update

10-4 good buddayz!!
User avatar
RubberToes
Intense Kratomite (Rank 4)
Posts: 163
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:20 am

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?

Post by RubberToes »

Kyle4434 wrote:I ordered the green dayak, supposedly coming today.. will update

10-4 good buddayz!!

Received the green and white a couple of days ago but have so much new leaf to sample, I will follow-up with impressions this week. Hope you enjoy!
Post Reply