Page 1 of 1
Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:38 pm
by Spencemastaflex
I've tried 12 and 14, never tried a 17. What's the general opinion on lot 17? I assume it sells out quick since he rarely has it?
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:54 pm
by guitartodd77
The Red Labai, White Dayak and Red Dayak are a few of my favorites. I would love to see a green Labai but I've never noticed it being offered from BB. None the less, Lot 17 is typically above average at the very least and some of it will knock your socks off.
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:53 am
by CatfatherB
Spencemastaflex wrote:I've tried 12 and 14, never tried a 17. What's the general opinion on lot 17? I assume it sells out quick since he rarely has it?
I think I remember botanical bunny saying a while back that they bought some bulk from Franz herb to see how well it tested, I guess the overall opinion was good enough for them to start buying more?...

Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:02 pm
by guitartodd77
CatfatherB wrote:Spencemastaflex wrote:I've tried 12 and 14, never tried a 17. What's the general opinion on lot 17? I assume it sells out quick since he rarely has it?
I think I remember botanical bunny saying a while back that they bought some bulk from Franz herb to see how well it tested, I guess the overall opinion was good enough for them to start buying more?...

Yesterday BB commented in a different thread that they have a shipment of Lot 17 in route now and it should be up on the site soon along with a new batch of PMD Lot 12.
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:19 pm
by BallzDeep9
Frans Herb aka "Medy". Same supplier as a couple of MeWe vendors use.. Leaves Of Eden is 1. Soul also knows Medy.
ALL Indo suppliers want to do business.. A good vendor like BB, buys a decent # kilos, so the Indo has incentive to produce the BEST possible quality.. in hopes that BB will buy more often.
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:14 pm
by RubberToes
I have the White dayak, Red Dayak and a Green Kali from last year, all Lot 17 and found them all good, especially the kali.
I have just ordered the current White and Green Dayak Lot 17, looking forward to trying the Green - I respond well to a good well-balanced-green.
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:07 pm
by Kyle4434
He got a new lot up!
Why didnt yall wake me!!
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:51 am
by Kyle4434
I ordered the green dayak, supposedly coming today.. will update
10-4 good buddayz!!
Re: Anyone tried lot 17 of botanical bunny?
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:43 pm
by RubberToes
Kyle4434 wrote:I ordered the green dayak, supposedly coming today.. will update
10-4 good buddayz!!
Received the green and white a couple of days ago but have so much new leaf to sample, I will follow-up with impressions this week. Hope you enjoy!